• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Toast Thread

What's the right way to cut toast?

Votes: 13 86.7%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Lunaris

The Cookie Connoisseur
It depends on the situation, like if its beans on toast, you have a non-cut piece in the middle with triangles around it. But if its just normal toast that you pick up and eat, 2 is ideal.

Dongding

The sheep
get two plates! devour the breakfast buffet like kings!
I don't like using extra dishes. I'm more of a tower of food kind of guy. I don't mind if it touches. :
It depends on the situation, like if its beans on toast, you have a non-cut piece in the middle with triangles around it. But if its just normal toast that you pick up and eat, 2 is ideal.
I put everything on the toast to be honest. I usually get up and make eggs over easy with the yolk still really runny, maple bacon, and baked beans. I make the toast last, put the egg on and puncture it so it leaks on the toast, put bacon over the top of that, then spread baked beans over everything. If It's too messy toast-piece-number-two goes on top of everything to hold it together.

Lunaris

The Cookie Connoisseur
I don't like using extra dishes. I'm more of a tower of food kind of guy. I don't mind if it touches. :

I put everything on the toast to be honest. I usually get up and make eggs over easy with the yolk still really runny, maple bacon, and baked beans. I make the toast last, put the egg on and puncture it so it leaks on the toast, put bacon over the top of that, then spread baked beans over everything. If It's too messy toast-piece-number-two goes on top of everything to hold it together.
*endless drooling*

Niedlich the Wolf

Cute Folf.
I cut my toast like number 1 but toast is better as a whole, not a half.

Joni

I'm a hot dog

Guifrog

Blue Frog
I don't cut it, but I like triangle best.
Beans on toast? That's new to me. I like to dip the bread in soup.

Lunaris

The Cookie Connoisseur
I don't cut it, but I like triangle best.

Beans on toast? That's new to me. I like to dip the bread in soup.

I guess its more of an English delicacy, bread in soup is good though. For that I'd just tear pieces off :p

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
#1, generally, and especially in the case of a grilled cheese sandwich.

Also I am very fond of those crackers oe buys, known as Melba Toast, which are perfect with bar cheese, preferable Win Schuler's, from Michigan, world's best bar cheese.

AppleButt

I don’t always cut toast, but when I do it’s #1.

I mean who the fuck cuts it any other way?

There’s only one vote for each of the other numbers and they probably only voted that way to ruffle some feathers.