• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

TOM N ARTIE WEBCOMIC

RazedAbyss

A COMIC ABOUT A STOIC MILITARY-VET UNICORN AND HIS CARTOON WILDCARD BEST FRIEND AS THEY TRAVEL ACROSS DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS IN SEARCH OF PROFIT AND ADVENTURE!

DwVE-J6XcAI5KyA

The comic is inspired by the likes of Sam & Max, Atomic Robo and SCUD the Disposable Assassin! An action comedy based in a zany multi-dimensional setting as these two mercs fall into situation after situation!

The comic is currently on it's third issue and still going via updates every monday!

READ IT HERE: TOM N ARTIE | Tapas

ALSO THE SPIN-OFF: TOM N ARTIE TALES | Tapas

Tommy 'Tom' Sunshine Bliss
-The stoic vet and straight man of the studio

EUJ4kaXXsAQKvlK

Artie Artillery
-Ex-cartoon star and all around crazy explosives expert
EUJ4oWYXkAAj443

RazedAbyss

Nice, I like the cartoony style you have mixed in with the "less toony" style.

Thanks, that's all due to the artist of the comic Skysunnymq. She does great work on it! The first chapter is a bit rough with it but by Issue 2 the artstyle becomes smoother.

37280ea8-d899-45f6-a654-85a8eb56c0d7.png

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
This got me. Do you have an FA page? Also, let me know if you want me to delete this.

Dox-Tucy

Commercial furries - www.2foxes.eu
it looks really fine!! good job!

RazedAbyss

Thanks for the replies everyone, remember that this is only the first issue and there is way more on the tapas page (currently on Issue 3) and there's also a spin off called Tom N Artie Tales which has the duo in shorter adventures drawn by different artists! Anyways I'll continue with my Issue 1 dump!

TOM N ARTIE | Tapas

TOM N ARTIE TALES | Tapas

bb14e061-2051-45a4-ade9-ec89dad27afd.png