• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Top 5 Feminist Fails

You're a feminist?

• Yes? -Drop dead...

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No. -Carry on...

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
L

Lasvicus

I'm fairly offended - I guess that's the point of this thread?
Well, not really.
The point is to draw attention to the general idiocy of feminists, and give a pre-established collection of examples to that effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
If only we could have an honest conversation. Did you not even listen to one line of those poems?

Don't bug be, me, don't seem polite, the way women are talked about here. Like some kinda enemy. And I'm scares of 'em, like their cunt's got teeth. I'm scared, but I ain't gonna attack em.

Last edited:

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
And I will add: Good manners cost nothing.

I get so sick of all this, Donald Trump, and the like.

All this acrimony: makes me sad, this skunk does.

L

Lasvicus

I will concede to #2 being kinda whack, and #3 being racist (I just found it funny how they did it)...
The feminist movement is made up mostly of people who demand equal rights one second, then turn around and demand special treatment when they feel like getting away with something. Rape is a wonderful example. They demand special treatment, saying that due process should just be thrown out the window, and the police should just believe whatever it is that comes out of the woman's mouth without anything to substantiate it.
Another wonderful example would be assault. Equal rights and all that good shit, right up till they wanna hit a dude. At THAT point, they demand special treatment, and they just assume that they're gonna get it. THANKFULLY, there are men who really don't care and put such women in their place.
Now, the rest of feminism is made up of women who spend their defending the movement in it's entirety, saying that this isn't actually what feminism is about.
They often say that feminism isn't based solely around the rights of women, but the rights of EVERYONE. Those of gays, trans, women, blacks, hispanics, the list goes on. EVERYONE. One problem with this is that, there are already well established movements FOR all of these causes. What's more is that they don't try and bleed into one another. The gay rights movement doesn't pretend to be the black rights movement, or even the women's rights movement. A member of one is likely to support another as well, and the movements may have corresponding view points and may even march or protest or have a bake sale together, but they are. Separate. Standing united, but separate. What I mean by this, is they essentially stand united under a single, all-encompassing banner: The Equal Rights movement. Equal Rights means equal rights, for everyone, period. A problem with feminism is that while some of it's members declare that the movement isn't geared specifically towards the rights of women, their actions SCREAM otherwise. Most of what they ever talk about would be? Right. Woman's rights. Why might this be something of an issue? Well it MIGHT have something to do with the fact that, at some point, some female supremacist twats took it upon themselves to begin an "equality" movement whose interests were rooted SOLELY in the rights of a rather specific group of people, and decided that their very NAME should reflect this. So lets step back.
Feminism.____________________________________________________________________________________________
Equal Rights.__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Feel free to fill in the blanks there to tell me what each name conveys, and how it corresponds with the people IN each respective movement.
Now, I will concede to the idea that feminists may have not ALWAYS been female supremacist twats, but I don't really think that matters. I say that because the face and the general direction of any given movement may well change with the people that make UP that movement. Which is to say, the movement is the people, and the people are the movement. We've gone from people like Martin Luther King Jr. leading peaceful rallies and marches, to Black Lives Matter, marching into a college library (a place of learning, which they obviously aren't interested in) and verbally assaulting those inside who were trying to study, and disrupting said studies. Then later went on to demand racial segregation, albeit on a small scale. We've gone from people like Susan B. Anthony, to people like Anita Sarkeesian.

L

Lasvicus

But true feminism isn't stupid? So I'm not quite sure what the point of this thread is, maybe if it was properly titled, perhaps Top 5 wrong interpretations of feminism would be better.
A movement it'self cannot be good or bad, because, as I said in my long-winded response, the movement is the people and the people are the movement. Feminism way back when isn't the feminism of today, because the people are different. They're demanding different things, and they're taking the movement in a completely different direction. Simply advocating women's rights does NOT make me a feminist, however, if you advocate stripping men of their rights when an unsubstantiated claim of rape is made against them, you might be a feminist. If you advocate that women can hit men, but men can't hit women, even in self-defense, you might be a feminist. And if SOMEHOW you identify as a feminist but DON'T advocate such things, get out. You're in the minority, join the real world, it's where you belong.

L

Lasvicus

Y'all are talking about specific women, not all women.

@Lasvicus list of reasons you're gay: #1 you're gay

don't perpetuate
And most woman DON'T identify as feminists, if that tells you anything.
So this conversation was NEVER about women, it was about feminists, who are FORTUNATELY a minority in and of themselves. I honestly don't know WHAT I'd do if there were more of them.
And please, stay out of the joke. Because that's what it was. It wasn't perpetuating anything.
So contribute or move along.

L

Lasvicus

@Lasvicus LOL calm down there son, so I missed the joke. LOOK I GET IT NOW WE'RE JOKING YAY

Lost, @Somnium ? I live in the kitchen bro. How else I make pancakes?
I feel like if I say that I am calm, I'll look like one of them niggas be like" I'm calm I'm calm... *tries and fails to punch you*"
But I am xD Calm, I mean.

LindyHop

Bring me my brown pants!
I can understand your points and I don't speak at all for all women (which Is one of the problems of false feminism throughout the ages). But I feel the reason that most women don't identify as feminists is because of negative early childhood manipulation. Many of us from early on as taught that certain behaviours and having certain thoughts would be a deterrent for men, I'd be like constantly spraying yourself with max repel and wondering where all the pokemon went. One situation I remember quite clearly was from when I was 9 and I saw a couple outside and the woman was very verbal and obviously very upset. My mom leans over and says "Now she's gonna be upset if he hauls off and slaps her for disrespecting him." I don't remember my response but whatever it was it was enough to get a lecture on why its not okay for a woman to yell at a man.

Now I had enough sense to know that that was bullshit (not that I go around yelling at anyone, man or woman, not my bag) but other things my mother imprinted on me and her mother imprinted on her stuck and I'm working on trying to erase these intrusive and negative teachings. Things like all women are threats to finding a good guy, or that men will only like me if I'm as smooth as a dolphin everywhere save for my head and eyebrows. While these things were taught to me by women undoubtedly that started as something that came out of a man's mouth. Now somewhere along the line feminism got misconstrued as a threat to masculinity in which dudes promptly said "we don't want women taking our penises in a way that is not pleasurable to us" and then suddenly feminism was a 'bad thing' according to men and all those easily manipulated girls in their formative years and women who are set in their ways jumped on the band wagon.

Now a far as feminism being I want to hit men without reciprocation that's ludicrous, nobody would be hitting anyone, why is this even as issue? Although this is why I need feminism because 4000 women die a year from domestic violence, I'm sure there are same-sex couples in there but I'll bet you my right kidney(the better one), that the majority is heterosexual couples.

But what about the men? We get hit and raped too and women don't caaaaaaaare! Hell yeah we care, but men made it difficult for themselves. By making us the 'weaker' sex and perpetuating masculinity as being physically strong you've created a society where being assaulted by a woman as a man is seen as a joke. Also the Boys Club of America™* made it so men can't be raped by a woman because all real dudes want pussy all the time and being raped by a man now makes you crave cocks! Congratulations! You played yourself!

I do identify as a feminist, and this is what it means to me, a stripping of what is considered to be traditionally male and female roles, an end to adult and sexual violence for everyone, equal pay, men staying the hell out of my uterus unless I invited you there, and everyone minding their damn business about how I express my femininity.

What I mean by that last point is that if I, emphasis on the I, define MY femininity as staying home and cooking and cleaning for my male partner that doesn't make me any less of a feminist than the woman who is in the workforce breaking down barriers. As long as we support each other there shouldnt be an issue which is where women as muddying feminism by believing every woman wants to turn society on it's head and beat men into submission, no we just want the equal opportunity without the ridicule. And to stop being murdered, we want that a lot.

Now a bit off topic but as a black woman I have to respond to your to your but about the #blacklivesmatter movement. Most protests are still peaceful, but they're killing us at an alarming rate and getting away with it and we're scared. I've been conditioned over the years to stand a certain way, smile always, speak a certain way, censor what I do and say, make myself as non-threatening as possible because of the color of my skin. I went to a town where people proudly displayed the confederate flag and a 6 foot tall man looked visibly scared and avoided me because I'm black. I've walked down the streets of Philly and been called a n*gger, I've overheard the comment "what a waste of a good man" because my partner happens to be white. I'm doubly afraid of going places by myself because I'm a woman and I'm black, there are states I don't think n I'd ever set foot in because of the marked racism. There are bad eggs in the movement but I think we have a right to be angry and while I don't advocate violence I don't see how people can get their titties in a twist when we fight back when other attacked first.

*Feminism Is a global issue, sorry to all the people I offended and excluded with this name

** on mobile, sorry for any typos and autocorrect

C

Chris-py

How about women are equal to men, deserve equal pay, and should have as much or more access to healthcare than men have.

Who run the world? Girls.
This trans man knows what's up. Shieeeet

L

Lasvicus

How about womenbequal to men, deserve equal pay, and should have as much or more access to healthcare than men have.

Who run the world? Girls.
This trans man knows what's up. Shieeeet
Believing that women are equal and should be treated as such doesn't make you a feminist. I believe these things, and I detest feminism.