• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Total Noob ^.^

Oisín

Hi, I'm Oisin! I've lurked for a while now, but I've been nervous creating an account. And now I have!

I tend to read and write a lot, thinking of maybe writing some furry things. Mainly, I'm here to explore and have fun.

I don't know much about the furry community, and nothing about where to get started. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Well nice to see you here! I've been a furry about a year now, I know quite a lot of stuff if you have any questions.
I am actually a beginner writer, so I guess we have that in common!

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Welcome to the forum.
Just stay away from the cringey stuff,you might throw your back out and always keep your safe for work filter on Furaffinity.
[Unless you're into the questionable stuff that pops up...]
Be as active as you can,make some friends,share some art/writing and maybe even try attending a Convention.
I've been going to conventions since 2010 here in Wisconsin and I love them to bits and it's helped me a lot with finding like minded people/friends.
Hope you have fun!

Oisín

@fangneonpaw Cons are a goal of mine, but the only one in Texas already passed. Hopefully next year!

@MAGIKzMushroom Thanks! I'll definitely reach out as specific questions come up. Currently I'm just a little over whelmed with everything.

@Samandriel Morningstar Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely set that up.

@TheKC Thanks for the welcome!

It makes me really happy to see so many people dropping by to help! I'm super excited for what the future holds for me here ^.^