• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: TOTALLY TUBULAR PORTRAITS for Legends Only [$25 and $60]

mm-d

God's Worst Nightmare
hewwo! i am
MD
and i
PAINT THINGS

i also paint these things Bigly Goodly y ou fhsould
you should take a look! take a look! please take a l
images

do want Something Like This? i can create Something Like This, just for YOU !. i can
pay me

Alright, seriously though: at the moment, all I'm offering right now is icon-based portraiture. Backgrounds will be minimal to nonexistent, unless you want one! They'll still be small though, so there won't be a fee unless I decide it's complex enough.

All icons will always be in square dimensions at or above 1500x1500 pixels.
Rendered = $60
Flats* = $25

Group/couple icons get 20% off. :)
If you want to add a character to one icon, I'll cry and add half of the fee to your commission. (i.e. Flat Icon w/2 characters would cost $37 USD)

technically i guess the above isn't exactly flats but dolled up lines? everything in this was lined (and shaded) but i'm still gonna count it. This was a symmetrical piece, meaning the character was only drawn once—if you want something like this, it'll cost the same as any other icon.

shut up shut shut u su p p uuhs
  1. I WILL DRAW ANYTHING. I am very powerful. Human? Furry? Mecha? Feral? Pony? Dragon? Incomprehensible monster? Inanimate object? I can and will draw that. No upcharges for that, unless what you ask for is particularly complex. It's a case-by-case basis, and I'll let you know.

2. That was a lie I won't draw everything. I am uncomfortable with drawing NSFW, so I won't do it and if you ask me to I'll give you a funny look. Fetish art and hate/offensive art is out of the question. Body horror and light blood & gore is okay though, that's cool.

3. The art I make for you is ours, but mostly mine. You may use the artwork you receive for any non-monetary purpose (i.e. selling, creating merchandise, advertising, stuff like that is ALL off the table). You must also provide credit to me for the artwork if shared (my deviantART is a good place to link). I may use the artwork you receive for any reason I wish, namely portfolios or advertising—just to name a few.

4. I want my money, you want your art. However, I will always give full refunds up until the final sketch is finished. After that, no refunds will be provided whatsoever. Anything I've sent to you—WIPs, sketches, etc—can be used by you, provided you follow the guidelines of #3. If I'm taking awhile on a commission, feel free to yell at me. If you cancel past the final sketch, I'll give you whatever I have commission-wise, but no monetary refund.

5. Payment will be made through PayPal. I'm working on opening up a Square as well! Work will not start until I am paid.

6. I love you. Love yo'self.

mm-d

God's Worst Nightmare
skedaddle skedoodle i'm bumping the threadoodle