• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Touhou

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I can't find a place to download any of the Touhou games...can someone send me a link and suggest any of the games I should be downloading?

Estidel

Faghat.
Touhou games aren't free, in Japan you go to the store and buy them with money, thus you torrent them if you want to steal them.

Estidel

Faghat.
I like 8 the most, 9 is awful, 10 is okay, 11 and 12 are good. Anything before those are kinda archaic.

Last edited:

Estidel

Faghat.
I should tell you that if you're in this for the story, just don't play Touhou. The plots are something that a 12 year old could write up in an hour.

Ahhh someone uploaded them all.
I have most of them.
My friend has them all.
I could ask him to upload.
1-5 are classic and nice. 6 is hard as hell because of no hitbox and only up-down left-right movement without diagonal.
8 is nice, but easy. Very easy. 9... Okay. The others I didn't play but my friend did. Shoot The Bullet is awesome. Hisoutensoku was great. The double spoiler coming next will be like STB but after the 12.3 story.

Last edited: