• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

TOYS!!!

Dead-Zero said:
I still have my gundams i played with when i was little, because gaint robots with machine guns is fucking awsome ^^
Oh yeah Gundams are kickass! I have a few of the Battle Scarred ones and a couple SDs for the hell of it, but I can't ever find my favorite one X3

O

Option7

I used to have a collection of Action Men, but I turned them all into an army of the undead... Kinda wish I hadn't...
Other than that, no, not really.

I do however have a vast collection of soft toys...

A bit of toy news, Todd McFarlane is expected to release Halo 3 figures March 2008 consisting of Master Chief, Brute Chieftain, Cortana, Jackal Sniper, and a Grunt 2-pack as well as the Warthog, Ghost, and Brute Chopper vehicles. More info on these toys can be found here. Just click the links below.

boku

K9 CORPS furry toys.

First of all, this is what the back of the box says:

"Blinded by his own brilliance and funded by a secret government agency to create the ultimate soldier, Dr. Davis Elliotâ„¢ blends the DNA of man and man's best friend...

...The genetic material grows unstable; the experiment is shutdown prematurely, but not before the emergence of Maliceâ„¢ - part Dober, part man -- all ruthless!

Dr. Elliotâ„¢ scrambles to isolate the gene that ruined his experiment. Meanwhile, Maliceâ„¢ escapes, taking the secret of genetic mutation with him.

Finally, Dr. Elliotâ„¢ unleashes the perfect soldiers! Magnumâ„¢, the German Shepherd, and his healthy breed of barking bravehearts, stand ready to defend their master.

Maliceâ„¢ and his mutinous mutant Maraudersâ„¢ will stop at nothing short of total dog domination! Only man's best friend can protect us from man's worst enemy - the ultimate dogfight has begun!"

I don't remember what the name of the brand/series of toys is, but it came with a video CD, which was hilariously dramatic, and I have the German shepherd dog one. I'll post a picture of it when I can. He has a working zipper on his jacket, guns, camo cargos, detailed features.

Think of one of the big GI Joe figures, but a dog. No tail, though. Also, he's jacked. Abs like crazy.

Found one of them on ebay (not the one I have): http://i8.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/81/86/ee15_1.JPG

Angrhiel

I used to have a collection of beyblades, crush gears and yu-gi-oh figurines... D:
Ever since I got a PC my interest in toys declined :B

sgolem

If video games count, I have a shit load of consoles. Nothing rare, but there's a lot. I used to collect video games.

Not now, but if I'm rich, I'm buying a shit load of Legos. And if I could afford that $300 star destroyer, you'd better believe I'd buy it in a heartbeat. However, my money is needed elsewhere.

I have some old warhammer 40k doodz (Imperial Guard) if you count those.

junoluver

Pokemon! *is a dork x3* I collect figures and plushies, mostly from video games and cartoons. Plushie count is over 200, with toys from Sonic, Pokemon, Nintendo, Lion King, you name it. And I love dragons and Egyptian stuff.

Neko Ryu

My Transformers Collection! I also have a Power Rangers Collection if you wish to see!
Movie Optimus Prime and Protoform Optimus Prime (bottom)
OptimusPrimerobotmode.jpg

OptimusPrimevehiclemode.jpg

ProtoformOptimusPrimerobotmode.jpg

ProtoformOptimusPrimevehiclemode.jpg

Movie Bumblebee and Real Gear Zoomout
Bumblebeerobotmode.jpg

Bumblebeevehiclemode.jpg

ZoomoutCameraMode.jpg

ZoomoutCM2.jpg

ZoomoutRobotMode.jpg

Knockoff Mini-Cons that are 2x the size of a regular Mini-Con
Wreckagerobotmode.jpg

Wreckagevehiclemode.jpg

Knock-Outrobotmode.jpg

Knock-Outvehiclemode.jpg

DuneRunnerRobotMode.jpg

DuneRunnerVehicleMode.jpg

Knock-Off G2 Megatron
Brawlrobotmode.jpg

Brawlvehiclemode.jpg

Softimus Prime (cutest of all my Plushies/TFs) and Slumblebee
SoftimusPrimerobotmode.jpg

SoftimusPrimevehiclemode.jpg

Slumblebeerobotmode.jpg

Slumblebeevehiclemode.jpg

My Classics Figures
Bumblebee
ClassicsBumblebeerobotmode.jpg

ClassicsBumblebeevehiclemode.jpg

Cliffjumper
ClassicsCliffjumperRobotMode.jpg

ClassicsCliffjumperVehicleMode.jpg

Ramjet
ClassicsRamjetRobotMode.jpg

ClassicsRamjetVehicleMode.jpg

The Decepticons
ClassicsDecepticons.jpg

ClassicsDecepticonsVehicleMode.jpg

The Autobots
ClassicsAutobots.jpg

ClassicsAutobotsVehicleMode.jpg

Prime and Bumblebee (Prime is from the Optimus Vs Megatron 2 pack)
PrimeandBumblebee.jpg

Megatron and Starscream (Megatron from 2 pack)
StarscreamandMegatron.jpg

Megatron's Gun Mode
ClassicsMegatronGunMode.jpg

2 Primes (comparison)
2Primes.jpg

Titanium Series
Jetfire and Optimal Optimus
TitaniumJetfireOptimalOptimusVehicl.jpg

TitaniumJetfireOptimalOptimusFlight.jpg

TitaniumJetfireOptimalOptimus.jpg

Rodimus Prime
RodimusPrimerobotmode.jpg

RodimusPrimevehiclemode.jpg

Titanium Rodimus Prime and Classics Hot Rod together
RodimusHotrodrobotmodes.jpg

RodimusHotrodvehiclemodes.jpg

Spychangers
My Optimus Prime Army lol (you can buy one, cause six of these guys are for sale)
OptimusPrimeArmy.jpg

And a knock-off Optimus Prime
Knock-offPrime.jpg

Knock-OffPrimeVehicleMode.jpg

And some drawings I did of Transformers ^^
Megatron
Megatron.jpg

Megatron2.jpg

Galvatron
Galvatron.jpg

Galvatron2.jpg

Autobot Insignia and Optimus Prime
AutobotInsignia.jpg

OptimusPrime.jpg

Finally, an idea of what it'd be like if Megatron ever met Galvatron
AMeetingOf2Evils.jpg

Feriger

The only toay i got are Beyblades and Battle B-daman the animes for those toys were good why they end them..and The toys are really fun to customize hehe ^^
Omg hasent anyone realized that japan has some of the best toys!

Le_Démon_Sans_Visage

evolution's cruelest joke
Oh heck yah, I have toys, but I wouldn't call myself a "collector". I just buy what I like, which mostly involves dinosaurs, monsters, and stuffed animals of species you don't see very often (like lemurs). I also make action figures & stuffed animals, so if can't find it, I make it!

yes, Ultimate soldier 1/6 scale action figures! Oh yeah, working on putting a Spatznaz unit together. Also legos, army men (mostly melted), resident evil action figures, a fish plush collection, and beanie babies. My cat loves to attack the beanie babies so I keep them, and my dog wears one as a hat.