• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Have you heard about Pokemon Sun & Moon?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

amethystos

boo hiss
Remaking thread because I couldn't adjust the title.
EXAMPLES OF MY ART (most submissions are NSFW)

1) Reserve right to refuse trade/request or do them out of order.
2) Stuff takes a week to do (max). Slots remain closed until I finish the current trade/requests, and everything is always delivered in the order it was requested/traded for.
3) I will do NSFW trades, but not NSFW requests. If you really want NSFW artwork and can't trade, consider commissioning me.
4) Requests will sometimes be sketches and not full-blown paintings. Trades may not have backgrounds.
5) You must use this thread to respond, and you must post a link to your art. We can talk in private after we have decided to trade.

I am most interested in scalies, dragons, etc...but will consider drawing most things!

Trade:
1) Lopaw

Free Art:
1) Falrev

Waiting on:
Lopaw

Last edited:
I've been wanting to start a few trades to get some practice in. Your art is gorgeous. I would love the opportunity to do a trade with you. My art is here Here
If you aren't interested, that is totally ok too.

Do you trade solely for other drawings/paintings or would you consider a written piece also?

amethystos

boo hiss
Do you trade solely for other drawings/paintings or would you consider a written piece also?
Right now I'm just doing art trades, although I do appreciate writing quite a bit.
I've been wanting to start a few trades to get some practice in. Your art is gorgeous. I would love the opportunity to do a trade with you. My art is here Here
If you aren't interested, that is totally ok too.
Looks good! I will contact you on your furaffinity account :3 !

ochyahime

Juggler of 2 Much Stuff
heyo it's me haha > w >;;
i was wondering if you'd be interested in an art trade possibly? here's my fa - just for a quick link - and my da for more samples. c:

Falrev

Would you be interested in drawing my 'sona based on a description? He has no art yet, and I'm too bad at drawing to do it :p
Falrev the Panda (M)
-Black and white
-Average build, leaning towards the skinny side
-Dark spot only on left eye, as opposed to both of them
-Average length, somewhat messy red hair. "Parted" (as much as messy hair can be) to his right.

Clothes
-Usually hoodies with a t-shirt underneath or long sleeved shirts (flannel, v-necks, etc)
-Jeans ranging from dark blue to black. Has no preference towards baggy, fitted, or skinny jeans.
-Wears glasses with black rims. The lenses are just tall enough to cover his eyes.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
  1. Yes
    14 vote(s)
    93.3%

2. No
    1 vote(s)
    6.7%

I am the one no vote. man I feel like I live under a rock

amethystos

boo hiss
  1. Yes
    14 vote(s)
    93.3%

2. No
    1 vote(s)
    6.7%
I am the one no vote. man I feel like I live under a rock
Well, that's why it's there. SURPRISE THERE'S A NEW POKEMON GAME ON THE WAY! Due out November. Start saving up for it, because I will need all of the friends to battle o: !

heyo it's me haha > w >;;
i was wondering if you'd be interested in an art trade possibly? here's my fa - just for a quick link - and my da for more samples. c:
Yep, let's trade! And yaaaay you made it to the forums :3 ! The site is down so I can't contact you there for nsfw requests (there's no age limit here so it has to be done there, if I understand forum rules correctly). Once it's up, we can exchange ref pictures and themes o: !

Would you be interested in drawing my 'sona based on a description? He has no art yet, and I'm too bad at drawing to do it :p
Falrev the Panda (M)
-Black and white
-Average build, leaning towards the skinny side
-Dark spot only on left eye, as opposed to both of them
-Average length, somewhat messy red hair. "Parted" (as much as messy hair can be) to his right.

Clothes
-Usually hoodies with a t-shirt underneath or long sleeved shirts (flannel, v-necks, etc)
-Jeans ranging from dark blue to black. Has no preference towards baggy, fitted, or skinny jeans.
-Wears glasses with black rims. The lenses are just tall enough to cover his eyes.
Request slot filled :3 . I will contact you for details.

I am officially making a second trade slot, for now. So there is still one slot open.

ochyahime

Juggler of 2 Much Stuff
Yep, let's trade! And yaaaay you made it to the forums :3 ! The site is down so I can't contact you there for nsfw requests (there's no age limit here so it has to be done there, if I understand forum rules correctly). Once it's up, we can exchange ref pictures and themes o: !

Yay and I have! Hopefully I'll not forget to come on here from time to time haha. (I believe that's correct form what I've read). Hopefully it's up ASAP! I'm super excited! c:

Lopaw

Wandering artist weasel
I'll put myself in for the second trade slot if it hasn't been taken yet.

I am able to draw feral dragons and gryphons especially well. Plus a variety of less common species as anthros that you don't see often (when was the last time you saw a anthro weasel). My FA account hasn't seen much use as I mostly roam looking for people to make art for rather than draw for myself most of the time.

HaloPies

Catzador
Do you think you could do some art for me?
Ref sheet

amethystos

boo hiss
I'll put myself in for the second trade slot if it hasn't been taken yet.

I am able to draw feral dragons and gryphons especially well. Plus a variety of less common species as anthros that you don't see often (when was the last time you saw a anthro weasel). My FA account hasn't seen much use as I mostly roam looking for people to make art for rather than draw for myself most of the time.
The slot is yours :3 ! I will contact you at your gallery.

Do you think you could do some art for me?
Ref sheet
Sorry, but all of the slots are taken! If you watch the thread, you will be pinged when a slot becomes available :3 !