• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Trades wit a yeti? *sad puppy face*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberAlmighty

If you trade with me, I'll trade with you. Like a fursona trade. I juat want someone to draw me, and I'll draw whoever they want!

I have reference material available. "Fursona", it is. Post if you WILL. Not if you MIGHT, please. Just to be straightforward.

Winterhallow

I'll also trade with you, if you want...  A yeti anything would be loads of fun to draw... I'm hoping that you don't have a specific style you want? Also do you want it digitially colored or traditional? I'm on a traditional kick currently but I can take a shot at digital. ;)

Winterhallow

S'ok- I got real real REAL bored at work today... and so I've finished the yeti-you drawing already..

...So, the only question left: Digital or Traditional?

*Ponders*

Do I bust out my watercolors and pencils, or ink it and scan it in...hrrmmm

Probably get it done faster with traditional means..*Sighs* But, it might look good digitized... (Digitized is a fun word to say...go, ahead and try it)...

Any input?

I guess I COULD sleep on it and figure it out when I wake up....
ppsshhh...

Winterhallow

Ok, so I'm to impatient for feedback.. Traditional it is!!...

*Shrugs*.. I'll probably upload later today... When I wake up

Winterhallow

Shesh...No replies yet? *Pouts*

Well I have finished and uploaded the finished Fursona... Sans BG..

Check it out: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/111656/ (-retooded link didna work at first :/ )
Comments? Suggestions on how to finish off the BG????
ANything?

Status
Not open for further replies.