• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Trading adult furry boxers for things for my fursuit

Hielo DogWolf

I'm offering to trade or change this particular object I will made for myself (I can do only canines) for a FOAM fursuit head base of my character (if I can and as possible with moving jaw) or articles I need for my fursuit, like red pad for my paws, a teeth with a red tongue, canid nose or follow me eyes.

I think it isn't a bad offer, many furs offer this boxers for 75-200$, I'm offering a trade for one of this things.

Without comission or payment. Someone interested, please, contact me for Furaffinity and note me on there, or skype-me, I will be very pleased.

Thankies for read that.

One important thing, I will sent this by ordinary mail, into a box, directly to your home adress, and interested fur to mine. Transport payments and other things are included in the pack, so they are free, but if you send me something to my house adress, you will pay the sending, like me mine, sorry for that....

Hielo DogWolf, the DogWolf Warg

Last edited:
A

Ansitru

What exactly are these "adult furry boxers" and do I even want to know? O n O

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Yes, but if he's offering $75-200 of work for something that costs $12, we'd be fools not to take him up on the offer.

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Yes, but if he's offering $75-200 of work for something that costs $12, we'd be fools not to take him up on the offer.

you must have missed my post: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/noblewolf/

YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO ORDER ANY ADULT ITEM.
Adult full fursuits $1300 - $2500
Adult full fleece suit $600 - $1750
Adult body with tail $200 - $1000
Adult sheath boxers $75 - $200
Adult sheathed pants $150 - $300

Hielo DogWolf

Yes I have the idea looking that boxers, I'm offering like this. So everyfur interested, please contact me!

Last edited:

Hielo DogWolf

I take the idea of tht post, yes. But I'm offering trades, I'm not selling the article, for one of that things, I think it's a good treat...Not a crazy idea...

So I can do the same for a trade. Not more.

Last edited:

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I suddenly feel dirty...very, very, dirty.

Umm... unless some bloke was really desperate for some used sex-undies, sure, why not.

Last edited:

Dokid

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
So when you say used murrsuit boxers do you mean "used" murrsuit boxers?

The murrsuit boxers make your pecker look like a clitoris. :V

They are for the application and use of horrendously large BD dildos.

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
With a special surprise.....

Anyway OP, why would anyone want your used underwear?

I dunno, I hear that's a pretty big thing over in Japan, though I think it's limited to used women's undergarments. Still, doesn't hurt to try.

Look, cut the guy some slack, he's Spanish, they have 50% young adult unemployment and I'm pretty sure they've adopted a barter system at this point.

Hielo DogWolf

they AREN'T USED BOXERS BECAUSE I SAID I WILL DO IT BY ME! BUYING FUR AND CUTING IT AND SOMETHING HANDMADE, MADE IT BY MINE AT MY HOME! NOT USED THINGS, NEWER THINGS! I ONLY TOOK THE IDEA!

DON'T BEING CRAZY, I DON'T GIVE ANYTHING USED TO ANYFUR, WHY A FEMALE WANTS THAT?!

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
they AREN'T USED BOXERS BECAUSE I SAID I WILL DO IT BY ME! BUYING FUR AND CUTING IT AND SOMETHING HANDMADE, MADE IT BY MINE AT MY HOME! NOT USED THINGS, NEWER THINGS! I ONLY TOOK THE IDEA!

DON'T BEING CRAZY, I DON'T GIVE ANYTHING USED TO ANYFUR, WHY A FEMALE WANTS THAT?!

Wait, I don't speak Spanish but I think I'm able to decipher his primitive language.

OP is suggesting that he will hand-craft dong-boxers for someone in exchange for a foam fursuit head, which he is incapable of crafting himself due to a bad case of Spainitis.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I dunno, I hear that's a pretty big thing over in Japan, though I think it's limited to used women's undergarments. Still, doesn't hurt to try.

Used undergarments there are bought in vending machines for men to sniff on the go.

Wait, I don't speak Spanish but I think I'm able to decipher his primitive language.

OP is suggesting that he will hand-craft dong-boxers for someone in exchange for a foam fursuit head, which he is incapable of crafting himself due to a bad case of Spainitis.

Shut up you Potato eating Sheep shagger.

Dokid

Please, please, please stop with that.

Also you should of said so in the first place. You can't just do around shouting "I has murrsuit boxers. Who wants to trade for other fursuit parts? Plx?"