• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Trading adult furry boxers for things for my fursuit

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Those thigns are pretty ambitious. Given the size of the leg holes, that dongholster is about the length of the thigh. Any furries packing that much meat wouldn't need to wear these kind of boxers, so for the people who would wear it, it'd be like trying to find the last gherkin in the jar.

Like I said, they are meant to be used with horrendously large dildos from Bad Dragon.

Hielo DogWolf

OP is suggesting that he will hand-craft dong-boxers for someone in exchange for a foam fursuit head, which he is incapable of crafting himself due to a bad case of Spainitis.

Yes, I'm trying to say just something like this.

I'M A FEMALE, better? And I don't want offer this to put in fursuits, sorry, I love ''clean'' fursuits. Really it's because I can't pay a good fursuit head, I'm studying and I don't have a job with my recent 18 years. Better?

Last edited:

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Yes, I'm trying to say just this.

I'M A FEMALE, better?

We're going to need pictures as evidence, otherwise we don't know what state the boxers will arrive in.

I am interested and willing to trade, but only if you can prove they haven't been used by a man.

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
Yes, I'm trying to say just this.

I'M A FEMALE, better?

But if you're a female how can you make a custom article of clothing for an appendage which you lack? where will you get the measurements from? How will you know if the fit is just right? Who will stand in as your model?

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
But if you're a female how can you make a custom article of clothing for an appendage which you lack? where will you get the measurements from? How will you know if the fit is just right? Who will stand in as your model?

It's Barcelona. There are men there willing to show their dick off for a beautiful Senorita.

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt

Stop being so sexist.

Some girls have spamdaggers, but it's rude to call them names for a birth defect. You should be pitying her.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Bigger than Chyna's?

Bigger than Chyna's steroid dick girl vagoo.

Actually, smaller.
I wouldn't advise you to go to NW's adult site gallery unless you are inebriated.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Thats a good way to tell if a girl is on steroids.

When she pins you to the bed and bums you with her clit.

I feel sick now.

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
Alright, I'll take one as long as it'll improve my virility when worn.

LemonJayde

No wait I hate you
Thats a good way to tell if a girl is on steroids.

When she pins you to the bed and bums you with her clit.
I bet OP can do that :v

Hielo DogWolf

We're going to need pictures as evidence, otherwise we don't know what state the boxers will arrive in.

I am interested and willing to trade, but only if you can prove they haven't been used by a man.

Okay, tell me HOW other furs offering the same can prove you that the boxers aren't used? Mine it's kinda easy, I'm a female, I don't try it, I don't use it, I don't wanna it, I don't use any model, only one simply boxers reference to measurements. I'm offering a trade, I'm interested on it, but I can understand you say. I will do one sooner, I will post it on furaffinity and also in there you got the reference, I'm buying materials to do my first boxers. Whey I got the first one, you will decide if you want or not to do the trade.

It's simple, I will buy a ''boxers'' called here in Spain. Then, I will use it to get the measurements. The fit will be just right because there are sizes. S, M, L, XL, XXL. WITHOUT MODEL. Why can't a female do male things just like this? It isn't impossible.

So...you have a dong?

Wait...wat?
Not I have male things, I'm a pure female, with my pussy and my tits. :3 Are you saying that or refering to that?

YES I HAVE THE WORST ENGLISH YOU CAN IMAGINE, THANKS! -w-

Last edited:

LemonJayde

No wait I hate you
Not I have male things, I'm a pure female, with my pussy and my tits. :3 Are you saying that or refering to that?

You can just say vagina, I get it :v

Hielo DogWolf

but how can you get the dickhole in the right place without someone to try it on?

It's easier, looking where others have posed the dickhole. I said I will do one those days, I will post it and submit it, and then, look if is in correct place. First will go to my furmate, he will try it on because it's his gift for Xmas. If it is good, I have the reference marked on the reference normal cuted boxers to do it then, and I will make sure it's in right place ^^

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
It's simple, I will buy a ''boxers'' called here in Spain. Then, I will use it to get the measurements. The fit will be just right because there are sizes. S, M, L, XL, XXL. WITHOUT MODEL. Why can't a female do male things just like this? It isn't impossible.

Men don't all have the same... length and most will be uncomfortable giving their length and circumference to a stranger online.
When it comes to girls and furry males...that's a different story. :V

You can just say vagina, I get it :v
Snatch, muff, sarlacc cave, vagoo, twat, cunt, fish hole, pipe, fif....

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard