• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Trading adult furry boxers for things for my fursuit

Hielo DogWolf

Men don't all have the same... length and most will be uncomfortable giving their length and circumference to a stranger online.
When it comes to girls and furry males...that's a different story. :V

Don't exist notes and privates to send that? :3
I'm not interested into dicks, I'm interested to trades -w-

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Don't exist notes and privates to send that? :3
I'm not interested into dicks, I'm interested to trades -w-

Even in private.

In order to make a proper Yiff-boxer, you'll need the person's size, otherwise the trader will have a Clitor-dick.

Hielo DogWolf

In order to make a proper Yiff-boxer, you'll need the person's size, otherwise the trader will have a Clitor-dick.

Not really. I don't really need size's person. I said time after time it's more easier you think.

You sure?

I have pictures.

I draw many yiff pictures, that's sure, but nothing else. I'm not interested to watch any dick, not mind for know the size. The size isn't matter if it does his work perfectly.

Last edited:

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Hielo DogWolf

Sure, why believe you. :V

Because I can and you can too. I'm nice working with fur. I do my for myself my fursuit, why I can't do this? :3

I will submit soon my first boxer, and now I will accept opinions.

Last edited:

Dokid

You know, I see stuff like this, then I see furries crying that people are making fun of them and I wonder why the world makes sense to me but not everyone else :roll:

I'm pretty sure not every furry wants to be wearing these things.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
And I thought I'd seen worse... thanks for proving me wrong yet again FAF

Anubite

That White Guy
I think I got some kind of mental disability after reading this thread. The fact that those boxers exist doesn't surprise me, but the fact that were talking about them on the forum is terrible and that it keeps on going.

Nordo Huskamute

I need coffee
I'M A FEMALE, better?

Girls can use strap-ons, ya know.

Now its getting interesting. This thread suddenly went from WTF to possible win. And Ozriel, hello! I do believe thats the tail in the link posted showing the boxers. The front side in linked in that submission... I don't really get it, but to each their own.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Now its getting interesting. This thread suddenly went from WTF to possible win. And Ozriel, hello! I do believe thats the tail in the link posted showing the boxers. The front side in linked in that submission... I don't really get it, but to each their own.

Strap-ons in regards to a Dildo holster...for those wanting to...you know. :V

Anyways, it has nothing to do with tails.... unless you want to...you know..."Clean out a pipe".