• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Trading HQ OCs for ART/Charr

ThyBlackReaper

Demonic Werewolf Floof
Saw someone doing this.

I have some adopts for sale or trade for art. All HQ some come with more art. Im looking for a Charr design or maybe someone can do some art of my own OCs
Please look ThyBlackReaper on Toyhouse
Rules:
Art is worth the adopts price or close.
I will not send the full res file and you do not own the adopt till after I get the art.
Adopt will be put on hold till I get the art
Show me what one you want and your offer please.

My OCs you will be drawing for a adopt

Alistair -My Fursona- by ThyBlackReaper on DeviantArt
thyblackreaper.deviantart.com: Genzo Hakimura Ref Sheet and BIO
Kenjiro by ThyBlackReaper on DeviantArt
Dario by ThyBlackReaper on DeviantArt
Kaishin by ThyBlackReaper on DeviantArt
Dorian Stryker by ThyBlackReaper on DeviantArt

Last edited:

ThyBlackReaper

Demonic Werewolf Floof
Hello, I'm interested on this and this adopt, I'll be offering some art of your OCs in exchange, I only do SFW stuff I hope you don't mind ^^
Not sure about the adopts prices but we can make a deal if that's what you wish, by the way, if I get one or both, can I modify or add stuff to their designs?
My commission thread where you can see my work and prices (As I said, we can make a deal if needed)---> forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - ★ Mile's Commissions [Starting at $5] - Sketches/Pixel Art/Flat Shading/Semi realistic/Ref sheets ★
If you're interested just tell me ^^
For sure! would one half body and one headshot with flat shading be ok for both of them? yes you can edit their designs once they are yours

ThyBlackReaper

Demonic Werewolf Floof
Sounds good to me, just tell me which characters you want me to draw and I'll start working on them, probably send you the finished pics in a PM ^^
Pose and expression suggestions would be good ^^
I got a couple OCs you can pick from
Alistair -My Fursona- by ThyBlackReaper on DeviantArt
thyblackreaper.deviantart.com: Genzo Hakimura Ref Sheet and BIO
Kenjiro by ThyBlackReaper on DeviantArt
Dario by ThyBlackReaper on DeviantArt
Kaishin by ThyBlackReaper on DeviantArt
You can also message me on DA if thats better for you