• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Trading toyhouse codes for stuff

T

Theartlover

Trading toyhouse codes for stuff
I can generate 15 invite codes
I'm looking for:
Up for grabs ota

1. Art (OC's, place views, land views, pose references and/or maps)

2. Stories (continues, world building, edited,and/or new stories)

3. Could use help putting stuff on toyhouse

I may accept ocs

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
I've got a friend that's been looking for a Toyhou.se code, so maybe I could draw for you if my art is of interest? Just note I only do SFW and mammals.
CookieMonsterCrumble on DeviantArt (My FA is outdated so here's my DA instead)

devilmagnet

tiny bastard!!
Hey there!
I'm interested in a Toyhou.se code and I can trade you for some SFW art- I can make you some icons or some chibis for your OCs just let me know if you're interested. c:

>> My gallery <<

Conseqq

Got Milk?
I can write stuff, just send me a note if interested

Xelwave

Xelwave the Yeen - Artist *COMMS closed*
I’ve got some adoptables/designs for sale which I could give one to you? :) I would be up for throwing in a piece of artwork with the adoptable of your choosing too if you wanted :D (unfortunately not a ref sheet though I’m afraid!)

Send on over a note if you’re interested! :D
D222F418-0143-428C-ADD7-B606D425B8A3.jpeg
C89544A1-4134-43BA-A6F8-625ECDF83B4C.jpeg

Alternatively, I could do some artwork of an OC of yours! Full body, feral, *some* NSFW etc :D

Examples of my style:
92179781-FB60-48A8-A1AE-C850E34662EE.jpeg 99EDE9FE-C508-423A-BD49-847DC260AD26.jpeg A28B899A-3B70-46B4-A44E-6B9D1D47F552.jpeg 68191DD0-B4ED-47DF-A006-F71F4C97E65A.jpeg (More examples in my gallery in the link in my signature!) :D

B

Blair Rhoden

I’ve got some adoptables/designs for sale which I could give one to you? :) I would be up for throwing in a piece of artwork with the adoptable of your choosing too if you wanted :D (unfortunately not a ref sheet though I’m afraid!)

View attachment 49541 View attachment 49542

Alternatively, I could do some artwork of an OC of yours! Full body, feral, *some* NSFW etc :D

Examples of my style:
View attachment 49543 View attachment 49544 View attachment 49545 View attachment 49546 (More examples in my gallery in the link in my signature!) :D
This is the wrong channel for that, you wanna go up to the sales and auctions

B

Blair Rhoden

I was just simply offering one for free to swap for a toyhou.se code :’D or if OP didn’t want an adopt, then I offered to draw an OC if theirs :’)
Oh okay lol I just saw prices with the adopts that's why I mentioned it!

T

Theartlover

View attachment 49541 View attachment 49542

Examples of my style:
View attachment 49543 View attachment 49544 View attachment 49545 View attachment 49546 (More examples in my gallery in the link in my signature!) :D
Question could you do a custom of the dragon