• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Traditional Art Headshots (Closed While Work Through List)

TheSushiOwl

Closed for now, please do not post.

Hello! I am offering headshots done with Copic markers~
I have also been known to use colored pencils and paint pens if the subject calls for it.

Here's an example! Who knows how my style may have changed?
yr4x8oZ.jpg

Done for 0tterpop before the forums died earlier this year.

V9uSvYA.jpg

zQgDfq3.jpg

XhEcO3m.jpg

Please post your reference in the thread to be considered. And at least drop a greeting too, 'cause it makes me sad when people plop a reference in and don't even say 'hi.' Thanks!

List to Draw:
Aika the manokit
Deathless
Ovidia Dragoness
KiokuChan
TR273
Odhran
Belladonna_Mandrake

Last edited:

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Hiya old pal! I remember how good your works are when you did Spectre, so I come forth with a Mew based off of the popular Autonomous Ultra Instinct from Dragon Ball Super. I'm glad to see ya again, and I hope you've been doing well! Cheers!

1604031149815.png

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Hello! I am offering headshots done with Copic markers~
I have also been known to use colored pencils and paint pens if the subject calls for it.

Here's an example! Who knows how my style may have changed?
yr4x8oZ.jpg

Done for 0tterpop before the forums died earlier this year.

V9uSvYA.jpg

zQgDfq3.jpg

XhEcO3m.jpg

Please post your reference in the thread to be considered. And at least drop a greeting too, 'cause it makes me sad when people plop a reference in and don't even say 'hi.' Thanks!
Your style has definitely improved! Better detailing around the eyes, facial expressions, and the head angle! Very nicely done!

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Very cute art! If you are willing to I'd love a picture of my kirin YuXing. : ) If not I understand. Either way it'll be nice to see your artwork! Thanks for doing this for people.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I have an image there and it keeps disappearing for me. Let me know if it shows up for you or not.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Ooh! A traditional artist.
Your work looks really nice.
How about this girl?
And a slightly better ref
Thank you :)

TheSushiOwl

This is definitely going to be slow going. I have an IV in, and I'm wiped from my new job. Ugh. Everything happens all the time.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I hope you feel better soon!

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
OQWR703.jpg

I'm so sorry it took me a week to sketch, ink and color this. New job is murder!
Looks lovely! ^_^ Sorry things are so stressful for you currently. I hope they get better.I'm loving seeing your art!