• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

LadyFromEast

Traditional Artist, Architect
Hello there! I thought I would share my art here c: I like browsing through people's stuff a lot and perhaps there are users who like the same!

I've been drawing for over 14 years now (with improvement as my goal, drawing as a hobby was something I've been doing ever since I can remember). I'm mostly a traditional artist and my favourite media are pencils, coloured pencils, ink and watercolours. I also want to learn to do digital artwork when I have more free time for that.

I also design stuff - houses, interiors, landscapes, gardens and so on. Sometimes even simple furniture. I've recently graduated with a master degree in architecture.

I keep most of my art on my Deviantart account, my FA account is a bit behind but I try to update it as often as I can! I also keep my portfolio on my own website on weebly.

Any critique, advice and questions are welcome, I'll reply with pleasure when I have the time and opportunity!

My DA: LadyFromEast on DeviantArt
My FA: Userpage of ladyfromeast -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
My website: milewska.weebly.com: Iwona J. Milewska Art & Design
Please visit these places for lots more :3 I also draw people, landscapes and other stuff besides animal and occassional anthros!

Anyways, here's some of my artwork I consider most attractive, I'll update this thread with more artwork when I draw some!

aceo_maj_2016d_by_ladyfromeast-da2jzqr.jpg
nightceo_aceo2_by_ladyfromeast-da0r1eq.jpg
smok2_by_ladyfromeast-d9hbgl0.jpg
aceo_awesomelyaimless_by_ladyfromeast-d9hbg3h.jpg

rakshemauaceo_by_ladyfromeast-d9au4xh.jpg
aceo_woodswallow_by_ladyfromeast-d94flfz.jpg
aceo_fuzzymaro_2_by_ladyfromeast-d8r9jrn.png

aceo_emberguard_2_by_ladyfromeast-d8n1h4d.jpg
aceo_fuzzymaro_by_ladyfromeast-d8argbb.jpg
aceo_tuonenkalla_by_ladyfromeast-d88rev4.jpg
aceo_emberguard_by_ladyfromeast-d84c2it.jpg

black_gryphon_by_ladyfromeast-d6je6pi.jpg
panther_by_ladyfromeast-d6exou6.jpg
tiger_by_ladyfromeast-d4bgosr.jpg

eve_by_ladyfromeast-d9g73co.jpg

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
You have a unique style, I dig it. You definitely know how to draw different species and make them look proportionally correct as well! That's something I've seen many people have problems with, but you don't. :)