• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Traditional Badge, 75 USD

xanderless

Not hiring right away but making a list for the future.
Cannot afford to spend over 75 on it, please don't ask me to
What I like in a badge: Watercolor or Marker. Laminated. Unique pose. Med-Large in size.
Characters I get badges of (nsfw) : 1 2 3
Examples of a few badges I bought in the past, so you can get a better idea of what I like (nsfw) : 1 2 3 4

Last edited by a moderator:

Rivercoon

I normally limit the size of my badges to 4" x 6" due to my laminator but if it isn't a rush I could take it somewhere for lamination.
Details can be found on my FA Commission page Commission Info for Rivercoon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net .

16773363@400-1433749649.jpg
16694311@400-1433014206.jpg

FluffyStorm

I specialize in watercolor however I never laminated anything, usually I just send my commissions to the customers. Nevertheless if you collect commissionable artists contacts then I'll leave my own there just in case.

There are samples:
23233429@400-1492377019.jpg
22827215@400-1488928751.jpg

17791889@400-1443305333.jpg

My prices are a bit fluid and depends what would you order, but I can tell you that it would be really hard to get higher than your budget.

I

iridescentgreen

Art shop site

The link above contains prices and examples, i think i have a style you may be interested in. My badges do come laminated, and are moreso medium in size.

Jagal

Hello!

I'd love to paint one for you. I usually draw bust badges, but I have one fullbody example too~ I could paint them in the same style or watercolor only, if you'd prefer that. Sta.sh Uploads 6 www.furaffinity.net: Feel green by Jagal
Here are some other examples of my fullbody work:
www.furaffinity.net: Daybreak by Jagal
www.furaffinity.net: Sunset by Jagal
www.furaffinity.net: Pidge by Jagal
www.furaffinity.net: Larva by Jagal
I take $30 for the more complex ones (like the first two) and $24 for headshots.
Please contact me via herrbrunner@wp.pl or directly on FA~

Thank you! Good luck with choosing~
Jagal

xanderless

woof I forgot this was here
@Jagal you're exactly what I was looking for I'm a bit disappointed in myself, I'll be following you on FA though for when you're available again ;u;

Jagal

woof I forgot this was here
@Jagal you're exactly what I was looking for I'm a bit disappointed in myself, I'll be following you on FA though for when you're available again ;u;
Oh myyy, thank you! <3 I'm opening commissions veeeeery soon, so feel free to send me a note or e-mail anytime after this weekend!