• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Traditional Headshots [Closed]

TheSushiOwl

Hello, friends! It's been many a moon since I've posted here, but I always seem to come back. My illness that is causing my hands to tremble is acting up, and the best thing for it is drawing (and squeezing a stress ball with my non-dominant hand). So I am here to offer you some simple--fine details are hard--portraits of your precious sonas and OCs.

Examples:

All art will be done traditionally with marker or colored pencil.

I just need a reference to get started, preferably posted within the thread instead of linked to so I don't lose it.
Simplicity is key.
I love fun colors.

I am also open to art trades if you are down. Just PM me and I'll give you a character to draw.

Okay go! ♥​

Last edited:

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Aaaah, Sushi Owl! I remember you! You drew a pinup of Mae the Beardie, way back when. I’d make a request, but I’m not sure if I should since I got something from you already, lol.

TheSushiOwl

Aaaah, Sushi Owl! I remember you! You drew a pinup of Mae the Beardie, way back when. I’d make a request, but I’m not sure if I should since I got something from you already, lol.
Oh hey! That pinup is still one of the most fun things I've ever done. You're more than welcome to request something!

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Oh hey! That pinup is still one of the most fun things I've ever done. You're more than welcome to request something!
Awesome! I’m so glad to hear you had so much fun drawing it. ^^ Well, I suppose I would be interested in getting something for my secondary deer sona, Darby! I’ll leave a ref sheet for her, feel free to draw her if you want to.

Either way, it’s nice to see you’re still at it, Sushi Owl! :D

C10E6B3C-649B-4EDE-99AD-2D3156C87B00.png

TheSushiOwl

Awesome! I’m so glad to hear you had so much fun drawing it. ^^ Well, I suppose I would be interested in getting something for my secondary deer sona, Darby! I’ll leave a ref sheet for her, feel free to draw her if you want to.

Either way, it’s nice to see you’re still at it, Sushi Owl! :D

View attachment 110563
She's cute! I'll give her a shot.