• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Traditional Headshots [Closed]

think you could give my dragon boy a shot?

Attachments

• Dawn Ref sheet.png
    Dawn Ref sheet.png
    512.9 KB · Views: 8

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
I'm guessing by your username you do birbs?

I have this one new character, she's a Bearded Vulture.

Unfortunately because I can't do birbs to make her ref I had to trace some art so I don't feel comfortable dropping the link to it's private imgur page publicly - can I DM it to you?

I'm actually waiting on my first comm of her at the moment and oh boy it'll make stuff like this wayyy easier haha

TheSushiOwl

I'm guessing by your username you do birbs?

I have this one new character, she's a Bearded Vulture.

Unfortunately because I can't do birbs to make her ref I had to trace some art so I don't feel comfortable dropping the link to it's private imgur page publicly - can I DM it to you?

I'm actually waiting on my first comm of her at the moment and oh boy it'll make stuff like this wayyy easier haha
Indeed I do birbs! Sure, DM your reference link and I'll see what I can do for you.

Hyperflareman

Ever Caring Dragon Uncle
Curious to see an attempt on my boi. If not, no issue.
2021_04_Hyper.jpg

Chomby

Monsters are hot. :)
Huh. I actually don't think I've gotten one of Ash before... Or did I?
My memory isn't great. lol

Thank you so much! If you did already that's okay. You can skip me.

Untitled399_20210428002702.png

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Hello, friends! It's been many a moon since I've posted here, but I always seem to come back. My illness that is causing my hands to tremble is acting up, and the best thing for it is drawing (and squeezing a stress ball with my non-dominant hand). So I am here to offer you some simple--fine details are hard--portraits of your precious sonas and OCs.

Examples:
SDLENHX.jpg
pWittgH.jpg

All art will be done traditionally with marker or colored pencil.

I just need a reference to get started, preferably posted within the thread instead of linked to so I don't lose it.
Simplicity is key.
I love fun colors.

I am also open to art trades if you are down. Just PM me and I'll give you a character to draw.

Okay go! ♥​

Sorry for the change, but I've decided that you can do Scylla instead of Ophelia.

I can still do your character though as we've arranged.

Hey random question, is it only one per user?

Cause I do have an otter too?

Attachments

• 1610798491.silverthespirewolf_kyle_sfw_ref_sheet.png
    1610798491.silverthespirewolf_kyle_sfw_ref_sheet.png
    306.3 KB · Views: 10