• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Traits/ Qualities you and your fursona share?

That's interesting. Why a male fursona? I'm just curious, is all.

When I first made Baudric I was going through a lot of gender issues at the time. Very insecure about my body and whined a lot to my significant other about how much more comfortable I would be as a dude. And although I would never sign up for testosterone (too expensive and will eventually slay my weak system), I would be male in a heartbeat. I don't want to go through the trouble of making everyone use different pronouns for me, and start wasting a lot of money ( that I could invest in my education), so I just satisfied my needs by making him male! It's been over a year and I just feel more comfortable with him that way c: I'm redoing his ref now and considered making him female, since I'm more accepting of my sex now, but then I realized -WHY?
He's a fictional character, he doesn't have to literally be me! So I'm having fun and keeping him male <3
I hope that explains it briefly.

ALSO, I forgot to add. Baudric is German, I'm Cuban.
But we are both immigrants that came to the U.S. so it works out ;o

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Maybe this sorta music isn't your thing, but I do like this song:

And I hate all this anti-emigrant Trump shit:

Y

Yukkie

Ehh, my main fursona only shares

Hair color, interests, outfit style (most of the time), music taste, and a few personality traits. And how lazy we are. Yeah.

Other than that, not much. Different genders, hairstyles, talents, and how... Outspoken we are. I prefer keeping my thoughts to myself, whereas he's completely okay with saying whatever. Ehh, that's all that's really important?? I guess.

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
they both are me ^.=.^

VoltairSergal

Dumb Blue Sergal
I wish I shared more traits as my sergalsona... although personality wise me and him are pretty alike

Coy, foolhardy, simple but serious

Kagero

Well much pic right now is just me as a cat, though I'm thinking of combining him with a zoroark. I have someone I want to be closer to whom's sona is a lucario and I'd rp as a zoroark with him from time to time, but it's not a pokesona, it's his furona. I'm just thinking it's be easier to have the combination instead of being a zor in an illusion. I'm conflicted......

Kagero

Well much pic right now is just me as a cat, though I'm thinking of combining him with a zoroark. I have someone I want to be closer to whom's sona is a lucario and I'd rp as a zoroark with him from time to time, but it's not a pokesona, it's his furona. I'm just thinking it's be easier to have the combination instead of being a zor in an illusion. I'm conflicted......
And um to reply to the post, personalitywise, we're the same, though I'm sure he has less worried about stuff than me right now.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

I was wondering if anyone's fursonas really resemble themselves or if it's just a way that they would like to be percieved.
The only thing, for me, that shines through on my fursona is the hair which is literally my same hair irl and that's about it..
Jin's occupations come from my hobbies :

- I like designing weapons => Jin is a blacksmith
- I have my own free style of swordsmanship with a wooden katana that my dad made for me => Jin is a kendo-trainer (not kidding~)
- I hate werewolves (and I'm not sorry) => Jin always features silver weapons as his main works
- I play adventure RPG games a lot (Torchlight 2, Titan Quest, yada yada yada) => Jin is a mercenary
- I wanna go with the idea of "no-one can fight nature" => Jin masters element Earth, Wind and Water (there are more which I don't choose ; I'll explain if anyone really wanna know)

Everything else about his personality is basically from me : chill, easygoing, realistic-thinking (if that's a thing), and only likes simplicity... but also a really nasty troublemaker sometimes.