• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Transformation Art Contest (WIN PRIZES!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitsuneKit

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Step right up to the greatest show on the Earth.  Today we will having a contest for those that are artistically talented.  The winner of which will receive 10 dollars. (or something else, I'm open to negotiations)

The rules of this little game is simple.  
*Must contain a transformation from a human to an animal or furry or vice via.
*No graphic nudity, you can show some, just not hard core.
*No graphic violence, you can show some, just not hard core.
*You can enter any kind of visual artwork: painting, comic, digital, even animation if you feel like it.
*You can enter multiple times but all artwork must be in by Midnight, October 31th.

Winning:
Entry lines are closed at Midnight October 31th, I will then sort through them all and a winner will be announced.  Also, if you don't want 10 dollars, we can discuss a different prize.

Kattywampus

Miss Wampus, if you're nasty
Aww, I was thinking of trying this too. (Even though my PC won't run that)

KitsuneKit

Really? People would like to do this contest? I thought that maybe it was a stupid idea. If you guys actually want to do this, awesome.

[align=center]CONTEST OPEN AGAIN!
(New Deadline: Midnight, October 31st)[/align]

And well since people don't want to win Over the Hedge. I offer the top prize of... um... I don't know... $10 sound good?

Growly

Why not, here is a tf sequence I did last week: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/243744/

BTW, I wouldn't mind the Over the Hedge DVD personally... ;)

KitsuneKit

Growly said:
Why not, here is a tf sequence I did last week: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/243744/

BTW, I wouldn't mind the Over the Hedge DVD personally... ;)

I'd prefer it if you made some new artwork instead of submitting something you did in the past.

(Also it wasn't an Over the Hedge DVD, it was the game, but a DVD sounds like a good prize.)

Kattywampus

Miss Wampus, if you're nasty
Well damn, I ain't allowed to go away for extreme family emergency for a month and a half? Hehe. Good stuff takes a while. Ain't our fault you're impatient. *shrugs* oh well. *goes away again*

Status
Not open for further replies.