• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mention hatespeech, but you keep bringing in unrelated bullshit, and make sweeping generalizations about entire communities based on your own personal experience. You then judge people based on those affiliations and ignore evidence when presented if it contradicts your views. That by definition makes you a bigot, blinded by his own bias.

Criticism is not censorship.

You started talking shit with people other than myself, calling them SJWs and in some cases being drug abusers. That isn't rational or logical.

You also apply the same shitty logic used against Fascists by some of the worst members of Antifa groups towards anyone center or left.

Kumali

Lupine-American
@Dragoneer @SSJ3Mewtwo
This threadthread s great, but has devolved into Cider unloading political opinions and being a general douche. I don't think anything here is ban worthy, but please lock so it doesn't deteriorate any further.

@Dragoneer @SSJ3Mewtwo

The thread was originally started to display, and presumably solicit feedback on, an artwork in progress. That's a perfectly valid and civil aim. (And @CupOfChamomile, I think it's off to a great start! Very promising artwork and design.)

Therefore, I don't think the thread should be locked - I think the individual who keeps hijacking it with homophobic and transphobic hate speech should be removed from it, and disciplined for harassment, as @Massan Otter rightly suggests in post #22.

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
That doesnt make much sense, why is it we only hear about the basic sex offender but never someone whos gay or such. Queer people can commit any crime, and in jail, you become property once they find out you "are more accepting in the rear". We never hear about the women who are abusers as well, its always the men men men. Doesnt make much sense truth be told that you can take what your partner says that when male target other males regardless of age doesnt make them gay or homosexual?

Now it is true people do prey on children because they don't understand, but its also because they are attracted to the child and the gender of the child. There are gay, bi, female, trans offenders in the world. But of course California legalized that shit so tought luck hearing about them in a new paper.

Dude.

My husband is a Deputy Sheriff who keeps these sick fucks locked up. I asked him are any of the chomos gay or trans and he said no. Not a one has been in the 4 years he's worked in the jail.
NOT. ONE. CHILD. MOSLESTER. IS. TRANS. OR. GAY.

The only instance he could think think of was this old pervert who tried to tell officers he's gay and has to be housed with the females inmates. He thought if he did that he could be with the ladies while in jail. It did not work and he was angry. That's not even a real gay guy either, just a sick fuck.

S

Sagt

So, someone made a thread to share a cute comic she made about transgenders for a school project.

In comes Ciderfine, otherwise known as The Logic Powerhouse, to soapbox his bigotted views on 'queer folk' and transgenders correct her, so that she knows her work is propaganda that corrupts young children.

S

Sagt

"I don't hate trans people, but..."
most of them are cruel aggressive, or just really really mentally sick.
the entire majority of the most hateful, predatory and vile poeple have been other queer folk. Queer folk are a danger and since they have been lead so astray in my country they have turned into what they are now: Mentally unstable sexual deviants.
Most trans people are deviants because they want to be something they arent. Why do women want to look like men, have the bodies of men but not the genitalia, the DNA and have to rely on injections of hormones like a drug addict just to feel okay with themselves and vice versa.

Finally:
I honestly don't see anything disrespectful or virtue attacking in what I wrote

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
So I asked are their ANY trans in jail right now and he said 4. 3 were picked up for asulting an officer, all 3 were different incidents on different days/weeks. Not a one has a record for any crime against children. At all.

Mach

Ahead of the pack.
Banned
@CupOfChamomile The style of the book is evocative of the later Winnie the Pooh book. This is very professionally done for someone who is still in school. Have you thought about marketing this to publishers? You will have expand the material, but you should give it a shot.

CupOfChamomile

anyways here's wonderwall a doodle of the good boys
good_boys_by_cupofchamomile-dcekqsf.png

Thank you guys for the kind words!! I really appreciate it. I would love to at some point go back and fix up the problems with the story and redo it.

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
@CupOfChamomile The style of the book is evocative of the later Winnie the Pooh book. This is very professionally done for someone who is still in school. Have you thought about marketing this to publishers? You will have expand the material, but you should give it a shot.
Btw publishing is super easy in this day and age. Some places may even do it for free. Don’t quote me on that but I’ve heard that rumor

CupOfChamomile

The facial expressions were cute and I personally loved the paws myself. I liked the paintbrush style art and of course the moral of the story as well.
Thank you! The style was something new I tried out for this project and ended up really enjoying. I always loved the whimsical style of water color children's books. The art was heavily inspired by the children's show I watched a lot when I was little, Kipper!
I love how the position of the ears helps convey the emotions. I'd like to see more! Maybe covering different topics in a slice of life setting?
Thank you! Part of the reason I did anthro animals for this assignment is I love using ears to show emotion. Honestly that would be super fun! This story was made to be sort of like one book out of a fake series about Kit learning new life lessons and such. It would be fun to write other stories of them!!
Ah thank you so much !! that's really kind of you. I hadn't really thought about it before, but I always wanted to make actual children's books! I'll keep working at it
I want at least a two season rendition
kit & august go to the pond and learn about FROGS
Do you have an FA or other site I could follow you on?
yep!! my FA is here, though I always forget to put my art up there. All of my art is posted over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.