• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

trapped at work and bored

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Doing a 16h overnight shift but I have nothing to do because I finished what I needed. I also made friends with a little moth.

Im not good at this "talking" and "socializing" thing since I've been doing nights for almost a year and don't really have anyone outside of work to talk too. :C

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Moths are neat friends.
Just try not to breathe too heavily around them.

They tend to get stuck in tight spaces.

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
I kept putting it putside but it would fly back to my shirt so i guess it lives here now

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Lol I hope not I need this uniform, scrubs are expensive for being so simple and cheap-feeling fabric

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Lol I hope not I need this uniform, scrubs are expensive for being so simple and cheap-feeling fabric
They can be, yeah.
Get them too cheap and they start rubbing your bits off.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Always wear an undershirt or your skin will be rubbed off. What do/did you do where you needed scrubs?
Sure, but they can even rub against your legs...

I didn't really need scrubs, but I did lose a bit of clothing to flooding and just needed some really cheap stuff to be delivered.

Ended up finding a deal for $10 top+bottom sets so I ordered some so I could have something to wear before I was able to go shopping the next month.

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Sure, but they can even rub against your legs...

I didn't really need scrubs, but I did lose a bit of clothing to flooding and just needed some really cheap stuff to be delivered.

Ended up finding a deal for $10 top+bottom sets so I ordered some so I could have something to wear before I was able to go shopping the next month.
Ah yeah that makes since, my neighbors got flooded out in my apartment building. We all have water damage from last year still that they wont fix. Hope things are going better for you

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
It was some time ago.
I've since got a slightly less leaky home now.