• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Traumatizing movie scenes you remember from childhood?

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Do you remember any scene in particular that used to scare the hell out of you as a child, if so, I'd like to know which one. From the back of my mind I remember the alien abduction sequence from the movie 'Fire in the Sky', I couldn't sleep well for weeks when I saw it randomly on TV.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend

This so much.

I remember being 6 and my teenage older brother was supposed to be babysitting me. He rented The Blob, sat me on the couch, turned off all the lights in the house, started the movie, then left me alone in the house so he could go make out with his girlfriend.

Shit was fucked up. Lol

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
This so much.

I remember being 6 and my teenage older brother was supposed to be babysitting me. He rented The Blob, sat me on the couch, turned off all the lights in the house, started the movie, then left me alone in the house so he could go make out with his girlfriend.

Shit was fucked up. Lol

I've never seen The Blob but now that you two mentioned it and saw the trailer, I can clearly see why it is such a traumatizing movie. I'll see it later once I have enough time.

D

Deleted member 82554

This so much.

Shit was fucked up. Lol

Oh man it's the same scene too fuck me. Yeah I was about your age when I first saw The Blob. I remember where I was sitting, what I was doing, even what I was eating. Safe to say I found it difficult to eat the rest of my cheeseburger.

Fucking traumatic, man.

RafflesHolmes

OMG! This one too! You know, it was movies like these that made me scared of aliens when I was a child.

The odd thing is I turned into a massive horror fan around the age of 9 or 10 and saw more messed up scenes then this. But that scene always gives me the chills lol

Positron

Positron

What about Gmork?

Also can't forget about the works of Don Bluth.
On that note....

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
The scene in the 1996 version of The Island of Dr. Moreau where Douglas escapes his room in the night to find the laboratory full of mutants (including a birth and jars of pickled dead feti) was pretty traumatizing to my 12-or-so mind.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Gmork was actually the unsung-hero of the story in the book <;
Oh? I mean, smacking the fantasies out of people is a noble cause, but you probably mean something "deeper".

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
The scene in the 1996 version of The Island of Dr. Moreau where Douglas escapes his room in the night to find the laboratory full of mutants (including a birth and jars of pickled dead feti) was pretty traumatizing to my 12-or-so mind.
I can only imagine.