• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Treacle - The fursona

TreacleFox

dem murrs
Still sort of working on this, thought I should post it though. I still need to work on skills and weaknesses. I have not made a category for history yet, and I left out anything sexual for this. :S
Give me criticisms I guess, or stuff you think I could add. ^^;

General info

Name: Treacle
Sex: Male
Species: Red Fox - Some cat features
Body type: Slim and small.
Body attributes: Nimble and flexible, but not very strong.
Leg shape: Digitigrade

Physical attributes:

Identifying marks:
-Purple/violet eyes
-Crinsom/dark purple hands
-Green bands around ears
-Green zigzag with 8 points on back (9 line strokes)
-Fur is quite long in places (top of head to form hair) and has a shine/luster to it.
-Ears come to a point
-Blue paw print marking on left hip
Note:
The colours on the feet and hands blend into the colour of the rest of the fur over a small distance. ie, the purple on the hands does not come to an ebrupt end where the orange of the main fur starts.

Mark colour details (HEX values):
-Eyes : #540A65
-Hands: #8B004C
-Ear bands: #0CCC3F
-Zigzag on back: #0CCC3F
-Main fur colour: #DC5116
-Paw print hip marking: #1916DC
-Feet are black
-White strip down his front is white

Body dimensions:
Height: 167 CM (5 foot 6 inches)
Weight: 50 KG (112.2 lbs)
Tail Lengh: It would be running on the ground slightly if it were held straight, about 95cm.

Other:
Treacle has a few cat features such as pointier ears and a shorter muzzle than a regular fox.

Mental/Non-Physical attributes:
Orientation: Bisexural
Favorite food type: Mint, eg: Spearmint
Favorite weather: Cloudy
Favorite clothing: He dresses averagely most of the time, such as jeans and a t-shirt and he does not like formal cloths, such as button up shirts and ties.
Personality traits:
-Quieter rather than louder
-Doesn't Interject too much
-Not very conscientiousness
-Quite open and considerate
-Somewhat impulsive, but listens to logic
-He is sure of himself and his ethics/ideals
-Trys to avoid being hypocritical
-Trys not to regret past decisions

Music tastes: Techno, Trance and Dance type music.

Skills: He has pretty good 'people skills', and is good at debate. He can be very determined and is strong to his moral code.

Weaknesses: Apart from being not that strong physically, he can sometimes take trivial things to heart too much.

---

REF sheet

(More images on my FA.)

Last edited:

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
"Sexural"- that sounds like the way George W. Bush pronounces the word.

But you do have access to a great number of artists who most definitely have captured the look of an anthropomorphic fox very well. But keep in mind, foxes are often thought of as being the dumb blondes of the fandom so how are you going to make him different?

Last edited:

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
I like your new murrsona Treacle : P

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
I've thought Treacle was quite cute for a while. Nice to see you throw down his details!

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Goddammit! The more Fox Fursona's I see, the more proud I am to be one. =3

He sounds like a stud to me, Treacle! :wink: If you could, can you provide us with a full-length body shot of your Fursona? I can already see his face in your avatar, I'm curious at to what the body looks like. =/

TreacleFox

dem murrs
Another note I love the ref sheet, damn it is nice.
I've thought Treacle was quite cute for a while. Nice to see you throw down his details!
Good job im the medeocer writer. You did great in my words.

Thanks guys, yeah the artists did good on my REF sheet. ^^;

Goddammit! The more Fox Fursona's I see, the more proud I am to be one. =3

He sounds like a stud to me, Treacle! :wink: If you could, can you provide us with a full-length body shot of your Fursona? I can already see his face in your avatar, I'm curious at to what the body looks like. =/

Yeah, I only have a few commissions where his whole body is visable that are recent and accurate.
I have my newest REF sheet that I listed in the OP, but apart from that I only have this diaperfur one. :>
Dont click it if you think you will be offended or something. Are you still proud? :V

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Yeah, I only have a few commissions where his whole body is visable that are recent and accurate.
I have my newest REF sheet that I listed in the OP, but apart from that I only have this diaperfur one. :>
Dont click it if you think you will be offended or something. Are you still proud? :V

Actually, I'm even MORE proud! He looks absolutely Hot (just saying), and I suggest you keep working on him! Sooner or later, he's gonna make the rest of us drop our jaws. ;)

Metalmeerkat

As slick as a bad analogy
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, all this time I thought it was jelly all over your minecraft avatar. But still, nice fursona. :D

TreacleFox

dem murrs
Actually, I'm even MORE proud! He looks absolutely Hot (just saying), and I suggest you keep working on him! Sooner or later, he's gonna make the rest of us drop our jaws. ;)

Oh thanks. <33
Im going to get some more commissions, ect, for my birthday in a month I think. ^^;
Going to make everyone drop their jaws as much as your avatar? :3c

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, all this time I thought it was jelly all over your minecraft avatar. But still, nice fursona. :D

mmm sticky fox. :V

Dreaming

Damn, listing the hex codes? That's a new one O: I like this biography, nice and specific. :D And Treacle is such a cute name!

TreacleFox

dem murrs
Damn, listing the hex codes? That's a new one O: I like this biography, nice and specific. :D And Treacle is such a cute name!

Yeah, I wanted to get the physical stuff down as accurate as possible for any commissions I get.
The name took a while, I decided upon Treacle though because of the colour of his fur, and it sounded kind of cute and different without being feminine. x3
Thanks. ^^;

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Oh thanks. <33
Im going to get some more commissions, ect, for my birthday in a month I think. ^^;
Going to make everyone drop their jaws as much as your avatar? :3c

Hahahahaha! XD! I think I have an Ace up my sleeve... It's something I've been working on for over a month now. But that's for me to know and you to find out. :twisted: