• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Triffidian Custom Base [Closed]

julievee

I'm searching for an artist that has good communication skills and can handle alot of back and forth during the working process to help in the development of my closed species. They have a basic concept but I need some bases that can be used for selling adoptables on. Looking for smooth clean line art, with interchangeable parts. Different hair styles, different flower types, and extras like mossy tufts, insect add ons, avian add ons. See trait chart for all possible attributes.

I would need a female front and back. And a male front and back.

I'm looking for examples that show clean line art, strong anatomy in females and males, felines (big cats is a bonus) Plants and flowers.

Budget: up to 40usd paypal

Species Synopsis

Wiki

Gallery

Trait Chart
Triffidiantraitchart.jpg

julievee

after moderation bump ^

sambud

artist, ready for commissions - pm if interested.
Commissions open now!
[3-slots for this week available]

post here or send pm, or send note via FA.

progects take around 24 hrs (min)- up to 3days(max)

almost any kind of art-related stuff!
affordable prices.

[sketches, colored cell-shading, 2d hq art, icons, 3d head/bust/fullbody, rotatable GIFs]
+your old art upgrades is possible, +ref sheets, any species, SFW/ NSFW.

some fresh demos added:
Artwork Gallery for sambud -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Fiorabeast

Always ill as hell
Oh shoot... I would so take this commission and even offer it at a discount for you, but I have to limit myself in how much commissions to take in since I'm pacing myself...
I'm just going to offer a HUGE 'Good Luck' in finding your artist for this though!

julievee

Thanks for the interest. The position has been filled.