• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Trolls invading? Admins not doing their job?

Are there too many trolls joining?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I have no Say in the matter.

• I am one of these trolls.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TehSean

weasyl.com/profile/naoki
You should make your own Art Gallery, Latex. It's what Jheryn and Arcturus are doing because sites they used to use didn't meet their expectations.

Just a suggestion.

Latex said:
Man, fuck you Preyfar. You're full of shit yourself. I removed my FA works and everything. I'm leaving FA and getting my friends to leave it to. It's a shithole now, you know that?

YAAAAAAAY you embarrased yourself again!

Seriously dude I'm going to be sad to see you go, plz come back, you provide so much entertainment. In fact, this gets

INTERNETS LOL PRIZE OF THE WEEK

I thank you for this little gem of entertainment.
PS notice that there's not been one angry post against you.

Yet.

Xax

Would it be a low blow if I were to mention that with the help of his not-furry coder friends he would have no problem with coding an art site?

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Latex said:
I do not like you preyfar.
Liking me was not a part of the requirements.

I made a simple request for you to drop the hostility. It was not a suggestion. You have to abide by the same rules that are set forth for other users, and failure to do that...

wut

requesting permasticky

Caution_Cat

Sausage Girl
Latex, what's ironic is that you're all "omg trolls!" when you're one yourself.

Do please try to refain from telling me I'm a "bitch" on my own page.
I don't know where you're getting off on this, but obviously you're easily amused with yourself, and your pitiful lack of brain function.

YOU LOSE!
GOOD DAY SIR!

UnicornPrae

Backed Up Author
Okay here is a suggestion lets just lock this thread. It is getting us no where and has become an all out slanging match.

This thread ain't a single bit of use...it is just a painful exercise in scab picking.

So could an admin lock this one I am really sick of all this wasteful backbiting. Close it down this stuff ain't amusing any more.

wut

Says you.

furry

I think it should stay.
It could be locked since it's good as is, but should remain stickied as a warning for shit stirrers.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
UnicornPrae said:
So could an admin lock this one I am really sick of all this wasteful backbiting. Close it down this stuff ain't amusing any more.
Locked to prevent further drama than is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.