• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Trouble making a fursona good as you imagine

I have found out that I think I've having a hard time making my fursona attractive to.

Here my fursona, made by Ancesra. My fursona may look cute, however, I still am feeling that he's not attractive as in my in imagination as it is still difficult to make it more similar or the same. It's kind of stresses me out how difficult to make an fursona as I wanted to look.

I could the color with a bit brown/red shading. But I think I have problems with the ears, the eyes, etc. I decided not to have a snout, but I may or may not add it. If so, I think it will be a little bit of it. I also wanted to make it shy, as well cartoony features mentioned.

Does anyone have difficulties trying to make a fursona good as imagine like I am? Maybe give advice on what to do to make it easier.

Last edited:

Doulyboy

I turned myself into a raccoon Morty!!!!
Banned
I think he's adorable, I like the cartoonish style too^^

I'm also having trouble deciding on color and such for mine.
Sill need to find an artist that would help me out with getting started in the first place;_;

Do you feel your character needs originality?Like certain markings that would make him stand out?

Last edited:

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Nothings ever what you exactly imagine it. Not for anyone. Even if they say it is. I have a character that's drawn nicely and all but still not exact. And it never will be EXACT.

mahaute

Lover of bugs
Huuum... Just an idea, maybe you should try different artstyle for your fursona?

Curently it's a cute style, but maybe a more realistic artist would give it a spin and make it closer to what you imagine?

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
Lotsa practice and fleshing out, more or less? If you take a look at this thread, you'll see how people's OCs and fursonas were reworked and developed over time to resemble how creators really imagine it in their head. Good character design takes many tries and a lot of effort, so just work with whatever you have now and continue from there until you get something you're fully satisfied with. Though it also depends on your own artistic skills, of course - it's easier to play around with design if you can do that without relying on other artists .з.

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
I have found out that I think I've having a hard time making my fursona attractive to.

Here my fursona, made by Ancesra. My fursona may look cute, however, I still am feeling that he's not attractive as in my in imagination as it is still difficult to make it more similar or the same. It's kind of stresses me out how difficult to make an fursona as I wanted to look.

I could the color with a bit brown/red shading. But I think I have problems with the ears, the eyes, etc. I decided not to have a snout, but I may or may not add it. If so, I think it will be a little bit of it. I also wanted to make it shy, as well cartoony features mentioned.

Does anyone have difficulties trying to make a fursona good as imagine like I am? Maybe give advice on what to do to make it easier.
adorable!