• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Truth or truth

MidnightMoonTail

They just tryin' to get a nut like squirrels
Truth or dare is kinda hard to make happen but the truth part works well basically you answer the question above and then leave a question for the next person and it continues like that

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Fucking needles man. I need to be drugged outta my mind to willingly take one

What's your favourite food?

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
@Sergei Sóhomo :I like cheeseburgers, but I usually end up ordering chicken strips when I go out to eat because I'm weird that way.

@katalistik : I'm still really into Zootopia. I hate it how characters become fads, then just gradually disappear until a sequel is made. o_O

@Infrarednexus Changes frequently. Right now I'm playing Skyrim, but I also really enjoy Persona 4.

What's your favorite dessert?

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Know it will never, ever happen, but Ferrari.

What's your favourite cartoon?

DeeTheDragon

a bird-dragon paradox

(courtesy of xkcd)

How do you like your eggs?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Scrambled.

Do you prefer cats or dogs?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Oh that’s a hard one. I do prefer lizards a little more than other ones but if you want me to get specific it’s a little hard. For snakes I love sand boas. But I like lizards more than snakes.

If you got to be a mythical animal, what would you be? (If you’re already one as your sona pick something else)

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
English.

I'm boring, I know.

What's your favorite fictional setting? Maybe even get more specific, what fictional world is your favorite?

G

Ginza

I'd rather fuck a barbed wire fence before I got anywhere near you :)

What's your favorite breed of dog?

MidnightMoonTail

They just tryin' to get a nut like squirrels
Metals conduct electricity as they have free moving electrons which allow charge to travel through them. When in liquid form these free moving electrons are still present and therefore the metal will still conduct electricity. Metals are made up of tiny molecular regions which each have their own north and south poles. Normally these areas are randomly arranged and the metal has no magnetic properties however when in the presence of a magnetic these regions align and the metal itself becomes a magnet. When in liquid form, however, the molecules are constantly in motion and therefore even when in the presence of a magnet do not align.
^not sure if 100% correct

Who's ur favourite musician?

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Do bands count? I'll say Pearl Jam.

What's you favourite state of matter?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I like liquid. It’s such a fascinating state that can do so much.

Do you prefer to read a book as a physical book or on a screen?

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Physical book. The feel and smell of paper can never be replaced for me.

What is your favorite unhealthy food to eat?