• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Truth or truth

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
No. The worst I've ever witnessed are some really powerful winds and constant thunder, but no tornado or anything in person.

I've had PLENTY of dreams, though.

Have you ever watched BBC'S Merlin?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Oddly, and very much so for the DC area, I was in a 'small' earthquake at the university library where I work. It felt really weird. No injuries of major structural damage, but it felt like being on a boat, in waves. It did do some damage to the 'stacks' though, and knocked a lot of books around, I think there's some pics:

...so did some damage, and took a good ammount of time, to clean up/repair.

Oooops, posted too slow!

@DragonMaster21 : Nope, have not seen it, but I do like BBC shows, in general...will have to give it a peek.

Have you watched the very early Dr. Who series, from the 1960s-1980's era?

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
Oddly, and very much so for the DC area, I was in a 'small' earthquake at the university library where I work. It felt really weird. No injuries of major structural damage, but it felt like being on a boat, in waves. It did do some damage to the 'stacks' though, and knocked a lot of books around, I think there's some pics:

...so did some damage, and took a good ammount of time, to clean up/repair.

Oooops, posted too slow!

@DragonMaster21 : Nope, have not seen it, but I do like BBC shows, in general...will have to give it a peek.

Have you watched the very early Dr. Who series, from the 1960s-1980's era?
(It's really good, though it definitely strays greatly from the original stories.

Someone else answer, I'm not rude.)

I

Infrarednexus

No, but I will definitely check it out.

Have you ever had a Gameboy when you were a kid?

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
I get several different songs stuck in my head at once.

Such as right now. I have "I am the Doctor," from Doctor Who, I have "Call of Destiny," from Merlin, and I have several different songs from Xenoblade Chronicles.

They're all playing over each other at once right now, I love it but it's driving me nuts.

What do you do for breakfast in the morning?

B

Blue Fire

I get several different songs stuck in my head at once.

Such as right now. I have "I am the Doctor," from Doctor Who, I have "Call of Destiny," from Merlin, and I have several different songs from Xenoblade Chronicles.

They're all playing over each other at once right now, I love it but it's driving me nuts.

What do you do for breakfast in the morning?
I usually eat what there is to eat, basically enveloping anything in my path. I never eat out for breakfast.

Do you enjoy mountains? Like, in a deep sense.

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
They’re serene no doubt, but I can’t stay in one place for too long no matter how scenic. Never really seen anything spectacular for myself, though, so idk

What’s the best “original” something from your hometown? Mine for example specializes in an iconic and delicious open faced turkey sandwich.

I

Infrarednexus

We have a great upper class bar that makes gourmet burgers that are out of this world. It's the hottest dinner spot on a Saturday night for beer lovers.

What triggers you?( ͝סּ ͜ʖ͡סּ)

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Cerebral Palsy is a syndrome I think...I have a family friend who's daughter has it and they're linking it to negligent doctors that didn't want to check when the mom thought there was a problem. Turns out she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and something else, and they believe that was the cause of it in her.

Have you ever had vacation burnout?