• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Try to make the day of the user above you.

Player

A (Genocidal) crusader protogen with powers
I saw a thread on forum games that had people insult the user above them.
So I decided to try to make a thread that had people try to make the user above them happy.

Because nobody is above me, start with me then keep going.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
*Goes into borb mode in your lap*

sleepy kitty

friendly, frisky feline
*squeaks and rolls around, showing my belly*

(My cat fursona did that, not my Umbreon fursona)

D

Deleted member 111470

I remember that you said your internet activity is monitored, and that you recently went over some tough times. I do hope they you're not some fbi honey pot agent, because seeing you in the forum games is one of the main reasons I haven't deleted my FAF account yet.

It's always fun to read your posts here, seeing that we're active online at similar times.

ssaannttoo

Time in a bottle and sweet dreams!
I remember that you said your internet activity is monitored, and that you recently went over some tough times. I do hope they you're not some fbi honey pot agent, because seeing you in the forum games is one of the main reasons I haven't deleted my FAF account yet.

It's always fun to read your posts here, seeing that we're active online at similar times.
Lol I'm actually an alien with powers. I was sent here to protect humanity, but my human guardians are very specific about what they want me to see. But I use my 3rd brain to telepathically use the computer :3

I also agree that I enjoy your posts, thank you for the compliment :3

sleepy kitty

friendly, frisky feline
Here are some Hershey's Kisses and mini Kit Kat bars just for you uwu

sleepy kitty

friendly, frisky feline
*purrs loudly and gives you 5 boxes of your choice of movie theater candy*