• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Trying a new style, taking requests!

blizsea

Ahhh so my usual style is very realistic and paint-y (is that a word??) like my profile picture but I've been experimenting with a more cartoony style and I am in need of characters to experiment on~

Here are some examples of things I've done in a "cartoon" style but I can't guarantee they'll be like this (hopefully they will be better)

lil_angel_by_blizsea-dbjd8o9.png
smol_bean_by_blizsea-dbinv04.png
asa_by_blizsea-dbnfdup.png

For more examples just look here Cartoon Style by blizsea on DeviantArt

I am best at ferals but I am trying to improve as an artist and go out of my comfort zone so I am more than willing to try anthros ^o^

So yeah just comment with a ref (or multiple!) and I'll pick some characters I think would be fun to draw ^^

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Here's my gryphon if you're interested. I'd prefer him to be clothed (plain black t-shirt/shorts would be great), but do whatever you like! Thanks so much!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 44

Lexiand

Werewolf

Haberdash

I love the third-eye cat!

I'll put two characters here, in case you like either. Both anthro--I don't have any feral characters--but feel free to draw them feral if you want!

The first, Lissom, is a rollerblading pizza delivery shark who loves you very much!
Refs:
ULVsMEi.jpg

2LVtzlw.jpg

If she's not to your liking, I've also got Raqe, an axolotl belly dancer and secret agent!
X2CY3dG.png

4XaiHTN.png

Hope you have a sunshiny day!

blizsea

I love the third-eye cat!

I'll put two characters here, in case you like either. Both anthro--I don't have any feral characters--but feel free to draw them feral if you want!

The first, Lissom, is a rollerblading pizza delivery shark who loves you very much!
Refs:
ULVsMEi.jpg

2LVtzlw.jpg

If she's not to your liking, I've also got Raqe, an axolotl belly dancer and secret agent!
X2CY3dG.png

4XaiHTN.png

Hope you have a sunshiny day!
ahh goodness i love them both so much!! Their designs are absolutely gorgeous, I'll try drawing both if I have time!

Denji

Web-dev and self-taught guitarist
I don't have a ref sheet yet but feel free to draw my scalie dude :p I've got some more info in my profile, thanks!

Attachments

• Denji_Headshot.jpg
    Denji_Headshot.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Denji sketch.png
    Denji sketch.png
    258.5 KB · Views: 73

Kyoukiaoitatsu

If you'd like to try my Berceron protection dog girl Bas Rouge?
5si0YXM.png

Here is her album:

and clothing gallery

Battle Foxxo

I have my demon character, although his helmet is black instead. I would love it if you drew him.

Attachments

• 25316497400-1509667053.png
    25316497400-1509667053.png
    143 KB · Views: 54
  • 2017-03-11_17.08.35.jpg
    2017-03-11_17.08.35.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 50

wolvykasu

Gijinka lover
um msybe you could try with SHARK
25483686@400-1511055920.jpg

here is some infos for more inspiration:

Name : Shark
master : Castiel
race : Australian sherped

Personality :
Shark is a bit goofy, but since she's always listening her daddy Castiel, she tend to simply follow him wagging happily her tail. She have so much eyes for him that she tend to ignore other dogs, but if she get the ok, she will try to play with other canines. She really is sporty, so she tend to run a lot.
Since she's always with Castiel since she is a puppy, Shark get easily jealous and will sometimes try to get his master's attention or get litteraly between him and you.

Random facts:
- she know a lot of tricks... a brilliant dog
- Her name was given due to her way to drink liquids... she still bite water instead of slurping.
- love fish n chips even if she is not supposed to eat this.
- harmless until you hit Castiel. Seriously you could hit HER that she'll just whin,

Phoxatol

Well, if you ever want to give Vincent my King Cheetah a go, your more than welcome.
vincent_by_phoxatol-db24a0u.png

i_get_wicked_by_phoxatol-db6c8bf.png

vincent_chibi_by_phoxatol-db24h5c.png

Long tail that is fan like (think English Setter). Red eyes. You don't have to include the collar. His nose is two different colors, a pale pink and a dirty brown. Has a long horse mane. Ear piercings don't need to be exact. Claws are retractable.
Personality wise: He is very Joker like, so you will always find him with a wicked smile, but it instantly goes away when he sees a human.