• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Critique: Trying my hand at a different artstyle from what I do normally, What do you think? Anything that needs attention?

CrimsonKing3317

Creepy Victorian boy
In the Garden.jpg

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
Here are my thoughts, I like the idea of it and i see what you were going for an you got it down, plus there is a few things that need attention are the ears, the placement of the nails, and a few things with the skull. But either from that, it's great! Love work on the flowers and vines!

CrimsonKing3317

Creepy Victorian boy
Here are my thoughts, I like the idea of it and i see what you were going for an you got it down, plus there is a few things that need attention are the ears, the placement of the nails, and a few things with the skull. But either from that, it's great! Love work on the flowers and vines!
Thank you for the criticism! I agree with all your points, especially the ears, I'm still not really sure how to make them look fluffy without being too cartoonish.