• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Trying to find original version of this picture posted by Nightmare-doom

Zorro211

ZRg6cIw.png

Nightmare-doom was an artist who used to post on FA, but I cannot find the original version of this picture since he had closed his account on the site. Is anyone able to locate this original image? The file name was "nightmare-doom_mugencheshirefa"

NomyNoms

i found a non-censored version of almost the same image by searching Zettai Ryouiki which is where the character is from.
i think the non-FA version of this pic has the breasts exposed.
they seem to have posted it on temporary galleries like imageboards that have been deleted by now.
some of their old pictures are still in circulation but this one isn't.
one source says it can be found in archives of forums about Zettai Ryouiki.
but the ones i've seen so far are shrunk down versions of this pic that are just as blurry when blown up.
Apparently Adult Empire has a premium gallery with this image but you can't see all the pics without paying real money.
it sometimes circulates around TGP websites but as it's old now you'll have to look for old websites that don't update often.

Zorro211

i found a non-censored version of almost the same image by searching Zettai Ryouiki which is where the character is from.
i think the non-FA version of this pic has the breasts exposed.
they seem to have posted it on temporary galleries like imageboards that have been deleted by now.
some of their old pictures are still in circulation but this one isn't.
one source says it can be found in archives of forums about Zettai Ryouiki.
but the ones i've seen so far are shrunk down versions of this pic that are just as blurry when blown up.
Apparently Adult Empire has a premium gallery with this image but you can't see all the pics without paying real money.
it sometimes circulates around TGP websites but as it's old now you'll have to look for old websites that don't update often.
Do you know the character's name?