• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Trying to get a partial suit

h0tmilky

I want to get a partial suit from a maker I found (Honey Bear fursuits) as a christmas gift but no one in my family knows I'm a furry. I feel like they'd find the whole thing strange considering they find a lot of my other interests such as collecting figurines from shows I watch as a waste of money. Is there any way I could still ask for it without being outed or made fun of? Thank you!

ТВИУО4570

“Tango” the Aviator
I want to get a partial suit from a maker I found (Honey Bear fursuits) as a christmas gift but no one in my family knows I'm a furry. I feel like they'd find the whole thing strange considering they find a lot of my other interests such as collecting figurines from shows I watch as a waste of money. Is there any way I could still ask for it without being outed or made fun of? Thank you!
I honestly don’t think there is a way to control the outcome. It seems like a 50/50

Vermilion

you can ask for visa giftcards