• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Trying to improve! [taking requests]

Yav

wig snatcher
I have a lil interesting guy if you wanna try him out!
egertgert.PNG

Always fun to see artists practicing and stuff with characters! thank ya for letting me be your test subject!

Trevorbluesquirrel

Shy, awkward, nervous around others, wants to take more chances and try facing nerve racking situations, generally tries to stay upbeat, would like to be more seductive!

Thanks 4 a shot!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 46

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Here's Vixye, don't mind about the color, if you do choose to Color she has pure color freedom. You can give her any color and it is good! If you want previous color examples feel free to ask for em.

Attachments

• 20180707_183122.jpg
    20180707_183122.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 54
  • image0-7.png
    image0-7.png
    598.8 KB · Views: 31

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Hey there!
You could practice on my boy Fret if you'd like!
His personality is caring and chaotic, he loves to party haha!
Thanks so much for the chance!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Your art is adorable and I love it. I'll send over $5 to your PayPal due to my character's random small details so you don't feel too overwhelmed, but here is a "kid/chibi" version of her. Wanna throw me a cute headshot?

Example of lil sona:

6CpR3a1.jpg

For those curious...
Credit: CheeFurraAccount

Your art is adorable and I love it. I'll send over $5 to your PayPal due to my character's random small details so you don't feel too overwhelmed, but here is a "kid/chibi" version of her. Wanna throw me a cute headshot?

Example of lil sona:

6CpR3a1.jpg

For those curious...
Credit: CheeFurraAccount
thank you so much! the compliment means a lot <3
such a cute character! what kind of species is she? a wolf or a fox kind of hybrid? just wanna know how i should draw the face :) (oh, and do you want me to draw her in a kid version like what you posted?)

K

Kaayn

I've got this dude here!
He's a bit cocky and tries to act cool at all times, even though sometimes he fails haha
Toyhouse