• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Trying to keep with the times

ZEN

I have tried to keep with the times and it seems that the new way to show ones art is no longer just on art sites but also the modern wonders of the youtube.

So I tried to compile a sort of video slide show of my art from 2003 up until now. It was my first attempt and im to be flagged for sure for submitting adult images. I could not find where to make it that one has to enter their age to view :/

So if you like to take a look see before it gets removed, here is a link :3
thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_-3Mprm8cc

TerranceJones

Teh Apple Fox!
*giggles and blushes* Hehehe, That's a pretty good slideshow, but you should probably leave the bits out, if you do another one... ^-^

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
Nice simple video - glad you decided to show before pulling it; it's a good way for those who have not seen your art to get a feel for it. Always enjoyed it myself - particularly the attention to footpaws of course. :roll: Thanks for sharing/posting.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I and others can flag it as adult. I'll check it out.

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
:(
But i wanna see it -.- Stupid YT...

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
BAHLEETED! Damn, thats a shame, I love your art zen, you have a special gift.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
The music was nice in it.

Vesuro

~Such a Rush~
There are adult versions of Youtube which shouldn't be hard to find on Google.

All in all, anything ZEN is good news :3

Lost

in color
Zen you can try a site called Veoh i know that vids can be labeled 18+ for mature stuff but idk if you can post adult vids through. I'll take a look at the user agreement and post back my findings for ya.

Edit: NeverMind you can label as 18+ for violence for movies and such but not for adult material.

Last edited:

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
I have tried to keep with the times and it seems that the new way to show ones art is no longer just on art sites but also the modern wonders of the youtube.

So I tried to compile a sort of video slide show of my art from 2003 up until now. It was my first attempt and im to be flagged for sure for submitting adult images. I could not find where to make it that one has to enter their age to view :/

So if you like to take a look see before it gets removed, here is a link :3
thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_-3Mprm8cc

hehe. nice stuff ZEN. always loved your art.

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
There are adult versions of Youtube which shouldn't be hard to find on Google.

All in all, anything ZEN is good news :3

off topic, but i love your avatar, fuckin hot as hell :D :D ;)

Vesuro

~Such a Rush~
Kinda off topic - I didn't realise Zen was from the UK. :3

What up British brosef?

~secret~

Banned
Banned
Kinda off topic - I didn't realise Zen was from the UK. :3

What up British brosef?

Didn't know that now, always thought you were an American. Nice to know there are good artists a bit closer to home.

Personally I'm not gay but I think you're art is amazing.