• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: trying to practice anthro expressions! [temp closed]

xennielle

hi!! i'm getting back into the furry community after a few years of not being active. i'm trying to practice drawing anthros again, especially facial expressions on anthros. i'll probably just end up doing colored sketches for anyone interested!

rules
  1. no mechanical stuff
  2. if you want a lewd expression, please DM me instead of describing it here
  3. all i ask for in return is that you tell me if you think i nailed the expression or should practice it more :3
  4. requests must include either a character reference sheet or a detailed description of the character's head and neck area
  5. requests must include an expression (no "any expression" please)
  6. only request one character at a time
slots
  1. Bluefiremark II
  2. The_biscuits_53 - Iza
  3. MundeMohawk
completed
  1. EmeraldWuff - Jake
  2. PinkieMouse - Mimi
  3. Zerohi - Thoridan

Last edited:

EmeraldWuff

Green wuff with large feet
How about this fella?

I guess he can have some ambitious, confident expression. Like a guy who is sure he's definitely gonna become a rock star ^^
Thanks for the opportunity ^^

PinkieMouse

Interested, maybe a cute shy/blushy expression for my gal, Mimi?
ka7R3Va.png

xennielle

added Jake and Mimi to the list!
Hi ^^ Here's Static for your consideration.
I'd love something smug or evil if possible
1616758563.zerohi_000_n_ref.jpg

Thank you for the opportunity ^^
I have others here if he's not to your liking: Other Refs
im not sure how i'd portray expressions on that kind of species ^^" if you have another character thats more traditionally animal-ish i'd be happy to add you to the third slot :3

Zerohi

Master of Atherea
added Jake and Mimi to the list!

im not sure how i'd portray expressions on that kind of species ^^" if you have another character thats more traditionally animal-ish i'd be happy to add you to the third slot :3
That's all good ^^ Thank you for being honest with me.
I have these two if their more to what your looking for ^^
1623167556.zerohi_untitled137.jpg

1590520869.zerohi_thoridan_re-design_ref.png

The_biscuits_532

Sneaky rainforest kitty
I did look in here earlier and decided against taking up one of the few slots because quite frankly I jump on too many free art posts

BUT

Seeing as how quickly they're going
I think I might drop back in

IMG_1002.jpg

Could I get something of my Oncilla looking smug af?

Something like this photo of one I found on Instagram a while ago. Maybe with sunglasses lmao
Screenshot_20210630-214924.png

I checked your page out earlier when I looked through this thread and gave you a watch - thanks for giving me one back!

MundeMohawk

Hello. When the slot was opened, would you be interested in drawing my punk/smug beaver, Kieron?

He looks very rad! >_<
Untitled53_20210718175847.png

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Would my engineering goggles be considered "mechanical stuff?" I did not post until now because I was unsure. I do like your style, though.

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe
Perhaps you'd wanna practice on a bunny girl named [Taro], when slots are open? I don't mind the artistic freedom!

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Would my engineering goggles be considered "mechanical stuff?" I did not post until now because I was unsure. I do like your style, though.

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge

Attachments

• Eremurus Shadowtotem 2.png
    Eremurus Shadowtotem 2.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Eremurus.png
    Eremurus.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot Eremurus.jpg
    Screenshot Eremurus.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 10

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42394474/ (SFW ref)

I think it would be super cool to see a happy Santo, maybe something on like a still frame of him jumping up, hair/ears flopping and a huge toothy grin!

if thats alright with you that is. Whatever you wanna do, artist knows best! <3

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Hey!
If you're still open for these, I'd love some art of my boy Fret! Here's his refs:
Fret Refs
How about a hyped up, yelling expression? Like he's in the middle of a "YEAHHHHHH!"?
Thanks so much for the chance!