• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
Okay so for the past few years I've been using the sa,e fursona my lovingly thick and manly fox, but it got me thinking; I'm not really like a fox. So to see what happens i, gonna do a little request, I'm gonna tell you a little about me then I'm gonna post 2 selfies. I want an artist to take the personality profile amd the slefies and make me a fursona you think is best fitting for me. So here we go!

Name: Noah
Personality: Caring and friendly on the outside but deepisode inside I'm a depressed, anxiety ridden, angry, nihilistic, amd aloof. Even deeper than that is a person wanting to change. I'm an animal lover as well answer a lover of science, nature, food, video games, anime, and camping. I'm still deep deep down a kind person just suppressed by jaded intentions and experinces. I also love alcohol a day vaping.

Attachments

• 20190426_203026.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 20190426_203011.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 163

ThefriendlyFurry

For some reason I think cat. And I belive I actually have a sketch of a Chibi cat lying around. Wouldn't mind finishing it, if you want.^^
As for the chibig thing, I don't know. I'm 6,1 and 235 lbs so I don't know if that would translate well to chibi. Regardless I won't look a gift horse (or in this case rabbit) in the mouth so mind if I see the sketch?

ThefriendlyFurry

Oh right forgot to mention, to every artist who does this I'm gonna jot down your name, advertise you on amino amd ff aND will write you a one off short story of your choice.

BokuNoKoneko

Furry Trash, Collector Extraordinaire
Last edited:

teacozy1

You know because you have a beard you could pull off having a bear as your sona. A bear is big, fluffy and also you said you liked food. So do bears. Plus you could work that bear into a bear design easily.

ThefriendlyFurry

You know because you have a beard you could pull off having a bear as your sona. A bear is big, fluffy and also you said you liked food. So do bears. Plus you could work that bear into a bear design easily.
I can't draw, I can wrote though it if you think bear I can agree.

teacozy1

Haha okay, have fun and don't stress yourself out.
Doodled out a head shot for you :3
bear sona for the friendly furry.png