• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Turtle Sona for my Romantic Interest.

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
Okay so there is this girl I've been taking to for months, we are getting along great and we are taking it slow but are close to getting together. Well she is graduated and having a party soon. Well I recently converted her and got her to finally accept and be a furry.

Since I can't make it to her party cause of work I was wondering if someone could turn her into a Turtle as they are her favorite animal. It will require real life pics of her to be sent so I prefer to have this done via PM to protect her privacy. If you are interested, just DM me.

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
A turtle will be her Sona, she's a very open women, kinky, sweet, caring, crazy, a little scatterbrained (like me so yay I'm not alone), she loves dogs, loves vampires, loves goth things, loves horror, blood, gore, Harley Quinn, etc...

She is also a very thick girl and I love that she is confident about it so she will definitely be a thick turtle, like really thick. Oh and she vapes.