• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Twitter (land of the shit posts)

Tao

Hare Boi
Since this is about twitter, I'll post this here.

mountainsofmouthness.com

You can tweet these mountains and they'll read your tweets. It has a profanity filter which includes "ayy lmao" for some reason.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I haven't used Twitter in 5 years.

Kosdu

I only made one to try to rickroll the president of Ecaudor, so I don't really plan on going back on it.

Never been the slightest bit interested in having a Twitter account...

What do you even do on there? Why would anyone visit anyone else's twitter page if they didn't know them?
I get celebrities/companies etc using it to make announcments to everyone, that makes sense... though even then all I hear is X famous/important person said something retarded/bigoted and a shitstorm erupts. x3

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Never been the slightest bit interested in having a Twitter account...

What do you even do on there? Why would anyone visit anyone else's twitter page if they didn't know them?
I get celebrities/companies etc using it to make announcments to everyone, that makes sense... though even then all I hear is X famous/important person said something retarded/bigoted and a shitstorm erupts. x3

You're right.. Almost forgot about that.. I also heard circlejerking is strong there..

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I am following one of you. But I won't say who or what my account is. (◕‿◕✿)

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Pretty sure I just use mine to complain about how I procrastinate all the time :V @WolfNightV4X1

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I only made one to try to rickroll the president of Ecaudor, so I don't really plan on going back on it.

That's amazing

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I started using Twitter again because some of my classes required it so I've been trying to actually keep up with it.

@kingsheeb