• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Twitter (land of the shit posts)

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
I've got one but, well, I was thinking of wiping out all my posts and starting over from scratch. Anyone know how to do that, I've said things I'm embarrassed about or changed my position on. >w>

But here it is:
https://twitter.com/kelliegator

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
I don't need to give out my account, because i'm already following y'all.

I am that Turkish man that follows you, and floods your feed with unintelligible things in an incomprehensible language.

I am all of those users.

Cocobanana

What is the appeal in Twitter? Are we supposed to just say anything that comes to mind at all? I'd make one if people cared about my daily goings on XD

Kaizy

Emotional Mess
https://twitter.com/TheOwlButt
That's mine, though you probably shouldn't follow it unless you like listening to me complain about a lot of petty shit in my life, with a few personal rants. That's all I use it for anyways lol.

What is the appeal in Twitter? Are we supposed to just say anything that comes to mind at all? I'd make one if people cared about my daily goings on XD
For the past few years I've had mine, I use it mostly as a place to vent since I lack anywhere to effectively do that since the old forum I was on died. It's done wonders for my depression since I don't feel the need to bottle up as much and I can just let loose with my feelings without caring because I know almost no one pays attention to my Twitter, regardless of whether or not they follow it.
To sum it up, it's a great place to just say whatever's on your mind within a 140 character limit.

Yago

Ambered Amaranth

I check my Twitter account on occasion, I'd be tickled pink to see your musings on there.

Cocobanana

I check my Twitter account on occasion, I'd be tickled pink to see your musings on there.

You're too nice! It would be cool to have a place I could be completely open, although it might bite me in the ass later if I'm tooooooooooo open.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
You're too nice! It would be cool to have a place I could be completely open, although it might bite me in the ass later if I'm tooooooooooo open.
Twitter gives you a bit more leeway as to what you can express when compared with places like reddit or tumblr that stress ideological/lifestyle conformity.

But, there are word limits.