• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Two Truths and a Lie

Tranceptor_Veltro

The Naga Searching for his place in life
I wonder if I could give it a go?

tales

Pixel Artist
Sorry, I was AFK.

1. I am likely to lose power at my house and/or have a tree crash into my house tomorrow
  2. I have more games in my steam library, than I have games for my home console.
  3. I know Java, C#, and Python

tales

Pixel Artist
Well, after sleeping and seeing I'm a day late for a response...
I am indeed surprised.

Anyway, I'll give it a go:
  1. I've never gotten stitches.
  2. I've been home-schooled.
  3. I once deliberately typed a sentence in a game of Two Truths and a Lie made to fulfill itself as a truth I've eaten kelp.
Em, in order to post your three, you have to guess correctly...

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Sorry, I was AFK.

1. I am likely to lose power at my house and/or have a tree crash into my house tomorrow
  2. I have more games in my steam library, than I have games for my home console.
I guess #1, considering you said you programmed that game and you're likely a pc gamer the steam thing wouldn't surprise me.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Sorry, I was AFK.

I'll guess #2 is the lie.

tales

Pixel Artist
All three of you are wrong! I don't know Python. I do know Java and C#. The twin-truth lie-master throne is up for the taking! Who will claim it? (i.e. whoever posts next get's to post their three)

Tranceptor_Veltro

I guess I will if it is up for the taking

1. Has created an extensive and in depth universe of a time line surrounding his created planet.

2. Has met and shook the hand of Patrick Stewart.

3. Currently owns four warhammer 40K armies all painted.

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
#2?

Last edited:

Tranceptor_Veltro

Incorrect, I got to meet him :)

Jarren

1. I have two cats they were on a buy one get one free sale.
2. I've had wild hallucinations, making me believe I was kidnapped in the middle of the night and someone was actually shooting me in the face.
3. I absolutely ADORE reading.

I wish you luck xD
I'd suggest reading the OP. Guesses are still being made about Tranceptor's post.

RandomNinja11

Meme King
I guess I will if it is up for the taking

1. Has created an extensive and in depth universe of a time line surrounding his created planet.

2. Has met and shook the hand of Patrick Stewart.

3. Currently owns four warhammer 40K armies all painted.

IDK What warhammer is, but it sounds expensive
so i'm guessing #3 :p

Tranceptor_Veltro

Yes it was #3 I only have two painted Armies, Dark Eldar and Eldar.

RandomNinja11

Meme King
alrighty then, now i go! xD

1. I have two cats they were on a buy one get one free sale.

2. I've had wild hallucinations, making me believe I was kidnapped in the middle of the night and someone was actually shooting me in the face.

3. I absolutely ADORE reading.

Jarren

#1 I'll say.

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
it was 3, I dont like reading at all, english class is the bane of my existence xD
capitalizing adore kind of gave it away

1: has been continuing the same rp story with a friend for the last 10 years straight, without discussing, planning, or even talking about any story/plot details beforehand (at all, even now). just instinct and basically whatever the hell response we choose to give.
2: got hit in the shin with a sledgehammer at 12 years old, leaving little more than a large bruise (was there for two months, but no broken bone)
3: owns a sword and knows how to use it (practices sword-fighting with it, and no, not Kendo)

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Three?

RandomNinja11

Meme King
I didn't know what Kendo was, so why not :p

Let's do a video game based one...
1. I've gotten 4 week long cooldowns in a row in CSGO
2. I've gotten banned from a TTT server in Garrys mod for rdm when I was a traitor
3. I've spent a little less than 1,000 hours on Garrys mod