• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Uh hi

FeministFoxFelicia

Foxy Felicia
Banned
i guess I joined technically joined a few days ago but I didn’t post an official introduction as I get a little angsty about this.

My name is Felicia, well my Fursona is I’m actually called Rachel and I’m from Leeds which is in the North of England.

Uh well anyway I came here because I wanted to engage with the wider furry community and get to know people, (I only have 2 irl friends) I’m not that good with people but I want to try.

My interests are the furry fandom, feminism, women’s history, badass female superheroes, reptiles and oh my god ABBA!

So yeah hi! *waves*

Water Draco

Next LondonFurs?? Please stay tuned
Hello and a welcome from the south of England.

If you are interested in meeting people IRL that participate in the fandom there is a Leeds meet that takes place www.leedsfurs.org.uk: LeedsFurs

There are other meets that take place around the country. I attend the London meets and really enjoy going to them.

FeministFoxFelicia

Foxy Felicia
Banned
Thank you guys and thank you for the link to the Leeds meet, I had no idea there was one here in my city! I’m a very timid person in real life so if anyone knows what it’s like at a meetup here in England I’d love to hear about it.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Welcome! Sorry if I came of suspicious before, just we've had a lot of trolls with alternate or mock accounts lately, so some of us are on edge. For that reason, I appreciate the introduction.

FeministFoxFelicia

Foxy Felicia
Banned
Welcome! Sorry if I came of suspicious before, just we've had a lot of trolls with alternate or mock accounts lately, so some of us are on edge. For that reason, I appreciate the introduction.

It’s quite alright. I know I shouldn’t say it but it upsets me a little that some people want to accuse me of being a troll. I’m just trying to fit in here and I’m sure I’ll manage but I just get upset easily when people don’t like me. I’ll be OK though.

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
It’s quite alright. I know I shouldn’t say it but it upsets me a little that some people want to accuse me of being a troll. I’m just trying to fit in here and I’m sure I’ll manage but I just get upset easily when people don’t like me. I’ll be OK though.
I'm going to be blunt the word feminist in your username makes you come off as a troll.

Water Draco

Next LondonFurs?? Please stay tuned
Thank you guys and thank you for the link to the Leeds meet, I had no idea there was one here in my city! I’m a very timid person in real life so if anyone knows what it’s like at a meetup here in England I’d love to hear about it.

I am also the same but in January this year I went along to the LondonFurs meet for the first time. Although I found it difficult for myself with my anxiety going off the chart, noticed how everyone looked to be enjoying themselves.
So I stuck with it and kept going, each time staying a bit longer.
To get more involved I have now become one of the volunteers that assist the LondonFurs staff with the fursuit walks that take place.
I'm now making some good friends there and even though the last meet was only last Saturday I am already looking forward to the next meet on the 3rd of November.
It is really interesting the variety of backgrounds of the people that attend the meets, and lots of very interesting conversations.

I have some photos up on my Fur Affinity page I have taken at the meets.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

DimskyTheOwl

That's an odd assertion, imo. I tend to reserve judgment until I've seen a posters writing for a while..

There's no proof of them existing with other furry content other than this forum. They bring up and blame men in nearly every conversation, and I noticed some cases of them throwing some obvious backhanded insults about furries, and accusing people of being zoophiles, and using words like "normie."
Obvious feminist satire account probably made to start drama and observe furries. Bascially hate watching.

Totally not a troll.

FeministFoxFelicia

Foxy Felicia
Banned
There's no proof of them existing with other furry content other than this forum. They bring up and blame men in nearly every conversation, and I noticed some cases of them throwing some obvious backhanded insults about furries, and accusing people of being zoophiles, and using words like "normie."
Obvious feminist satire account probably made to start drama and observe furries. Bascially hate watching.

Totally not a troll.

There’s only one person starting drama here and that’s you. This is like the fourth time now you’ve tried to antagonise me and people have told me to just ignore you but I feel like I have to defend myself. Please just leave me alone or block me or whatever if you don’t like me.

Reactions: Alv

DimskyTheOwl

There’s only one person starting drama here and that’s you. This is like the fourth time now you’ve tried to antagonise me and people have told me to just ignore you but I feel like I have to defend myself. Please just leave me alone or block me or whatever if you don’t like me.

Nah multiple people have called out your crap.

Alv

Banned
Banned
Nah multiple people have called out your crap.

I really don't like "call-out" culture. It's just really unhelpful and is pot stirring, imo. It's much better to engage people with their ideas within the context of their threads. Calling people out in their intro threads is just harassment.

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
Being a misandrist for one.
Then let's push her in the right direction.
Sumpsons+memes_ef5b0b_6487084.jpg

DimskyTheOwl

I really don't like "call-out" culture. It's just really unhelpful and is pot stirring, imo. It's much better to engage people with their ideas within the context of their threads. Calling people out in their intro threads is just harassment.

Their very first post went straight to shitting on men and it still continues. I don't know why that's something you just let by, because that's clear sexism.

Last edited:

Alv

Banned
Banned
Their very first post went straight to shitting on men and it still continues. I don't know why that's something you just let by, because that's clear sexism. Even this places centered pink text feminist called them out for their sexism.

Can you show that? Because this is their first post and it doesn't show any of that.