• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Uh oh, another newbie

Furison

Well, as you guessed it, I'm new here. I found this place while researching about furries and decided to stay.

I'm kinda new to the whole furry fandom so I'm just finding my feet. I've posted in a number of forums over the years so I kinda know the etiquette for posting (I hope!).

I am from England and used to be a developer for the mmog Omerta.

Kitutal

cute newbie kitten
Hello and welcome new newbie :)
I hope you have fun here and find somewhere to fit in.
I'm still pretty new at this too. researching sounds a good idea, I never got around to anything like that. Been on a few fora myself too, and this is one of my favourites. We're all (surprisingly) nice here, but it usually helps to read the rules and stuff first, though I'm sure you're sensible enough to know that already.
Can I offer you some biscuits?

Furison

Thanks
Hello and welcome new newbie :)
I hope you have fun here and find somewhere to fit in.
I'm still pretty new at this too. researching sounds a good idea, I never got around to anything like that. Been on a few fora myself too, and this is one of my favourites. We're all (surprisingly) nice here, but it usually helps to read the rules and stuff first, though I'm sure you're sensible enough to know that already.
Can I offer you some biscuits?

OOH Biscuits. Thanks :)