• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Uhm hey, may i ask you something? aka help me to find this thing o.o

Kitt

Oh..well uhm...hai! o/
Don't hunt me down for this request and hear me out please D:
This is not a witchhunt or whateffs. Kthx.
The fiction+ "thing" is known now btw! thank you!
/cough. Ehem.

I.. am actually not a "furry".. but i kinda want to know more about this community (or at least more about this one special person).

Something- no.. someone keeps me up for a while now.

<_<
>_>
uwu
So..
I have seen a pretty cool (and cute) cos-eh... "fursuite" in a few con-videos.
Sounds normal yet?
Good.
But what if i tell you that this costume won't leave me alone in my mind anymore?
Aye.
Whatever the fuq this thing was, it has planted something into my brain. I can't stop thinking of this ...uhm.. let's call it "fluffball".(*thanks to everybody for helping me with the identification of telephone! such a cute creature!)

Anyway:

... /sigh.
It just drives me crazy. I have never liked furrystuff before and now i am just focused on this sht for a few days meow. Whats going on here?
I feel like this angeldragon gave me a curse by doing nothing but playing with someones keys.

"Fluffball/telephone" seems to be different from the normal cliché-furry. It has a "magical" charisma and it just made me so happy to see it in the hand full of videos.

i want to be part of this. part of a magical themed furry D: doesnt have to be the exact same. if you have any ideas how i can jump into this,leave a comment o/

(aaand this is how to get antifurrypeople into furrythings lawl. 10/10)

Also: i have never talked to somebody who is into this kind of stuff. if somebody wants to give me a helping..."paw", feel free to do it. Teach me how to furreh plz =^._.^=

every good answer is purrfect for me o/

edited:thanks for the hints/clues. got my answers. angel dragons are cute af holy sht o.o

*just to clear things up: i want to know more about the fictional person, not the real dude behind "fluffball".sry for the panic! D:

Last edited:

Open_Mind

Oh..well uhm...hai! o/

/cough. Ehem.

I.. am actually not a "furry".. but i kinda want to know more about this community (or at least more about this one special person).

<_<
>_>
uwu
So..
Sounds normal yet?
Good.
But what if i tell you that this costume won't leave me alone in my mind anymore?
Aye.
Whatever the fuq this thing was, it has planted something into my brain. I can't stop thinking of this ...uhm.. let's call it "fluffball".

Anyway:
It seems to be a brown faery-thingy with white, glowing eyes, a dark mittens/mouth/elements on the body,white stripes and dots (on the back).
Uhm..it has tiny wings and -i believe- tiny horns. ( /checks the screenshot. Indeed. tiny horns.)
oh, and it is making cute noises like: "ik. pfhiii. Mii.". Or with other words: it squeeks a lot.

. . .
._.

... /sigh.
It just drives me crazy. I have never liked furrystuff before and now i am just focused on this sht for a few days meow. Whats going on here?
I feel like this person gave me a curse by doing nothing but playing with someones keys.

"Fluffball" seems to be different from the normal cliché-furry. It has a "magical" charisma and it just made me so happy to see it in the hand full of videos.

Who is this?
What is it?

Help me to find it out. I really want to know more about it. No, i NEED to know more.

Also: i have never talked to somebody who is into this kind of stuff. if somebody wants to give me a helping..."paw", feel free to do it. Teach me how to furreh plz =^._.^=

I hope i can get some sleep soon @_@

Oh and one more thing: I am sorry if i post the same screenshot twice here, it just doesn't shows up for me. dunno why. D: lawl.
If I'm not mistaken... you are describing Telephone

Open_Mind

Oh..well uhm...hai! o/

/cough. Ehem.

<_<
>_>
uwu
So..
Sounds normal yet?
Good.
Aye.
Whatever the fuq this thing was, it has planted something into my brain. I can't stop thinking of this ...uhm.. let's call it "fluffball".

Anyway:
It seems to be a brown faery-thingy with white, glowing eyes, a dark mittens/mouth/elements on the body,white stripes and dots (on the back).
Uhm..it has tiny wings and -i believe- tiny horns. ( /checks the screenshot. Indeed. tiny horns.)
oh, and it is making cute noises like: "ik. pfhiii. Mii.". Or with other words: it squeeks a lot.

. . .
._.

... /sigh.
I feel like this person gave me a curse by doing nothing but playing with someones keys.

"Fluffball" seems to be different from the normal cliché-furry. It has a "magical" charisma and it just made me so happy to see it in the hand full of videos.

Who is this?
What is it?

Help me to find it out. I really want to know more about it. No, i NEED to know more.

I hope i can get some sleep soon @_@

Oh and one more thing: I am sorry if i post the same screenshot twice here, it just doesn't shows up for me. dunno why. D: lawl.

L

-..Legacy..-

On the top of the forum headset, there is a tab called "Terms and Rules".

Be mindful of 2.1 and 2.3, if that pertains to your query.

G

Ginza

Welcome. This is pretty much how I got into the fandom so to speak (although I did enjoy anthro animals before officially joining). There are lots of things on YouTube which can teach you about "Telephone" the Angel Dragon. Just do a bit of looking. Podcasts, videos, articles, etc. :)