• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Egg Squid Frog System

Resin & traditional artist & musician :3
Hi everyone :3
I've found this website and I'm wondering if it's ok to ask peeps on here if there's anyone in the UK (near Coventry/Leicester) who'd want to do a mini meet up every now and then? I've tried asking on FB and such but that did not work to say the least ;-; also I've heard there was a furry parade in Cov at some point last year I think so I'm hoping I'll be able to find any other furries who live nearby
Anyway, plz delete if not allowed on here :3

M

Massan Otter

Have you found the UKfurs forum? ukfur.org
It's a bit of a ghost town in terms of chat, but most of the regional meets post their dates there. Up here in Scotland it seems most of the regional level furry chat happens on Telegram. If you can find a UK-wide group and ask around, someone will link you to one for your area.

B

backpawscratcher

The Birmingham Furs are meeting today. Not too far away for you.

Egg Squid Frog System

Egg Squid Frog System

Have you found the UKfurs forum? ukfur.org
It's a bit of a ghost town in terms of chat, but most of the regional meets post their dates there. Up here in Scotland it seems most of the regional level furry chat happens on Telegram. If you can find a UK-wide group and ask around, someone will link you to one for your area.
*-* ooh I'm gonna check it out hadn't tried it before so it should be worth a shot thank you so much ^^

Egg Squid Frog System