• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Um...Hello.

Nekokami

As cuckoo as a clock.
Hi...I'm 14, British, and not 100% furry, but I do like furdom. :3
I love Pokemon (which is why I'm a Zoroark), and I have a rather odd obsession with merging (people being partially fused so they won't separate). Yeah, I'm strange...
I hope to be welcomed into the community with open arms!

LOL you don't know strange until you've been in the fandom for about three months... you'll see. Anyways welcome to fa hope you have a ood time:D

hidesindark

welcome to FA, and don't worry about being strange that is more or less one of the qualities needed to be at least a little furry lol

Nekokami

As cuckoo as a clock.
welcome to FA, and don't worry about being strange that is more or less one of the qualities needed to be at least a little furry lol
Hehe. I wonder if anyone here also has a merging fetish...

Nekokami

As cuckoo as a clock.
Welcome Ninten. Don't know what you mean by "not 100% furry" when furry really just means that you like anthros ;)
Well, I'm fast becoming a furry. I actually have a strange crush on an anthro Pokemon...

AsHperson

Androids everywhere!
Welcome Ninten, I'm a Pokemon fan too and almost became a Charizard furry although I thought about it enough and I went back to a cat(still not sure which type yet though).

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
What's your favorite type of pokemon? Mine is fire and electric. OH and nice to meet you!

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Welcome to the fun young one! Oh I see I am late at this, well then keep on the good work!

Nekokami

As cuckoo as a clock.
What's your favorite type of pokemon? Mine is fire and electric. OH and nice to meet you!
I love the Dark type, but I mostly like any Pokemon of humanoid shape. It's nice to meet you too!

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
I never got the chance to play with Zororak because I never bought black or white, but he does look cool. I used to make characters that was a shiny Zangoose and a Typhlosion with a cowboy hat.

Nekokami

As cuckoo as a clock.
I never got the chance to play with Zororak because I never bought black or white, but he does look cool. I used to make characters that was a shiny Zangoose and a Typhlosion with a cowboy hat.
Zoroark is a glass cannon in the games.
Cool characters!

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
Is he on pokemon X and Y? If whenever I get it I'd like him to be on my team! He kinda looks like a dark and fire type.