• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is it annoying to just wait?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaakuJasumiin11

I know the mods are not supermods or being fast, but the idea of waiting for approval for a thread is stupid. First of all, many want to promote art, but they don't get in the first page or whatever. I'm not sure if it's even public after you post one. So yeah, to spare the stress need to just get rid of that waiting list. No one likes to wait in line anyways.

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
I like approval system - gives me time to kick back with a book and relax a bit -u-

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
Approval system>No approval system.

At this rate, art and RP threads are going to try and drown each other out.

J

jayhusky

If you're on about the art threads, it's a good thing, for validation of authenticity.
Would you rather wait, and know it's good, or not wait and potentially be ripped off?

lostfoxeh

No! I must Dance
I saw a journal the other day of a decent artist dealing with someone pretending to be them in telegram and tumbler. You know, it isn't to hard to steal someones art. Post 7 or 10 works then post a ych auction. Then run with the money. Not really very different than an artist getting paid and not doing the work which I know a few people personal that have experienced this.

Then abandon that account make another and screw the next person over. Very simple and if someone is doing this in a country that your country does not have political relationships with then you can forget any investigation or protection your countries laws offer for the theft.

DaakuJasumiin11

I saw a journal the other day of a decent artist dealing with someone pretending to be them in telegram and tumbler. You know, it isn't to hard to steal someones art. Post 7 or 10 works then post a ych auction. Then run with the money. Not really very different than an artist getting paid and not doing the work which I know a few people personal that have experienced this.

Then abandon that account make another and screw the next person over. Very simple and if someone is doing this in a country that your country does not have political relationships with then you can forget any investigation or protection your countries laws offer for the theft.

Stealing art is not cool. All the hard work.