• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Unable to delete FA avatar

AllenR

So I'm a picky whore and I've got an avatar on my FA account that I'm unable to delete. I think it might of been an upload problem but whenever I try and delete it, it gives me an error page with The requested URL /avatar/deleteavatar/xero.owns/ was not found on this server.

I don't think I'll be able to fix this on my own part, but if a mod or something could delete it for me then I'd really appreciate it.

AllenR

It's still up, and giving me the error message. I also tried re-uploading the image with the same name, then deleting it, but that didn't work either.

yak

Site Developer
Staff member
Administrator
you can't have periods, dashes, hyphens and whatever other characters besides digits, letters and underscores in avatar names. i will delete that avatar of yours, since you will not be able to do anything about it.

izartist

King o' the bushy tails
I'm having the same problem. I guess it's because the file name had ()'s in it. I need em deleted.